Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp Flop said:
Matt.D said:
Bluemanc100 said:
Sky Sports News just reported that Milan have 1st refusal on Mario but that "Manchester City do not want to sell the player"

That's because inter do have an option to speak to him first should he decide to leave and because his agent says city don't want to sell but then added "but anything is possible until 31sy Jan". If ac give us anything like the deal we want he will go, if not he won't. The whole city don't want to sell thing is bullshit though.

So Mansour loves Mario... Mancini has said time and again "He's not going no where..

His agent quoted "The owners appreciate the player and don't want to sell him...

Yet a KNOW NOTHING on BM says "The whole city don't want to sell thing is bullshit though... Right!!!

You my friend need to wind your neck in. Throwing insults like that around will ensure your time on bluemoon will be a short one if you carry on in the same vein.

Fat Chance said:
'So Mansour loves Mario'...but not when he's not pulling it up in training.
Now that's the real bullshit ....

He sand up against Mancini's ridicules 2weeks-wage fine ....suddenly he's not pulling it up in training.

As Billy's Marios best mates best mate, how come no word? We got chapter an verse on his bust up with in seconds of his bust up with Bobby on the training ground, can I get ITK status if I take a picture from inside Mario's bin?

Neville Kneville said:
Balotelli's agent now says "who knows?" when asked if there could be a deal before deadline day.

What a bunch of double talking, lying, two faced, shithouses these characters are.

Unfortunately that's what these guy's are paid for.

They live in a world of subterfuge and keeping a poker face at all times.

I stick with everyone is for sale all of the time where these guys are concerned.
Anything else is mind games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.