Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
La gazzetta cello sport are reporting,txiki bergiristain was in Rome yesterday,then went to Argentina this morning to look at new talent??????????????<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:11 pm --<br /><br />
SPIDERBOY said:
La gazzetta dello sport are reporting,txiki bergiristain was in Rome yesterday,then went to Argentina this morning to look at new talent??????????????

CTID101 said:
I know it is easy to say but I really think that a sustained run in the team will bring out the best of Balotelli.

I would sooner sell Dzeko and move Tevez back into the "hole".

He had a sustained run of games last year and he scored in all of them;
Birmingham in Carling Cup, 1 goal.
Everton at home, 1 goal
Blackburn away, 1 goal.
Villa at home, 1 goal.
rags away, 2 goals.
After that he was involved in the next 7 games and scored 4 goals. He didn't start against Bayern after that he scored v Chelsea.

Now he has also gone on runs of games where he hasn't scored but it is has only been a few games, mainly ones where he has come off the bench.

Now I am not saying if we start him every game starting next week he will score but I think that we will only see the best of him when we give him say 10 games without dropping him.

Everton at home, 1 goal
Blackburn away, 1 goal.
Villa at home, 1 goal.

I could've scored against that lot.

He's fucking shit. Get rid.

Stoned Rose said:
CTID101 said:
I know it is easy to say but I really think that a sustained run in the team will bring out the best of Balotelli.

Everton at home, 1 goal
Blackburn away, 1 goal.
Villa at home, 1 goal.
rags away, 2 goals.
After that he was involved in the next 7 games and scored 4 goals. He didn't start against Bayern after that he scored v Chelsea.

Now he has also gone on runs of games where he hasn't scored but it is has only been a few games, mainly ones where he has come off the bench.

Now I am not saying if we start him every game starting next week he will score but I think that we will only see the best of him when we give him say 10 games without dropping him.

Everton at home, 1 goal
Blackburn away, 1 goal.
Villa at home, 1 goal.

Raggish

Stoned Rose said:
Everton at home, 1 goal
Blackburn away, 1 goal.
Villa at home, 1 goal.

Fair enough I am just pointing out the facts.

Your entitled to your opinion.

CityCTID said:
Stoned Rose said:
CTID101 said:

Everton at home, 1 goal
Blackburn away, 1 goal.
Villa at home, 1 goal.
rags away, 2 goals.

Everton at home, 1 goal
Blackburn away, 1 goal.
Villa at home, 1 goal.

Raggish

Raggish

Childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.