Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
FlatlineMonday said:
green pennies said:
The KP Boateng part of the rumor is quite interesting...

Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, would it?

Or am I drinking the kool aid?

Anyone who's seen him more of him than me want to comment?

I think he could be an upgrade to Nasri

acmilan poster wants us to take him. i think that speaks volumns

r.soleofsalford said:
ACMilan said:
I'll say this - if the deal doesn't go through, I hope he ponies up and plays/performs for you guys. I truly miss watching him take the field and looking interested.

I just don't know how his reaction will be if the deal doesn't go through. Hard to read the kid. Comes or stays, just want to see him play on the steady
Probably mean saddle up.

ponies up ?

VOOMER said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
oakiecokie said:
16:57: According to reports from Sky Sport24, negotiation-Milan Balotelli goes on even if at the moment there is no agreement as it lacks the go-final Manchester City offer for AC Milan. The figures proposed by the leadership Rossoneri are these: loan obligation to repurchase 24 million euro, with payment diluted in six installments.

Right City now tell them to fuck off,once and for all unless cash comes up front now. !!!!
Does it matter as long as they are paying his wages? At least we will know he will be definitely gone by the summer and we can go all out for Falcao/Cavani.

Because they have a habit of renegotiating deals half way through, welching on payments and generally using any means possible not to pay what they agreed. Scum bags.
This this this you do not deal with these people

SPIDERBOY said:
All due respect to everyone who thinks Milan offering to pay over 6 years is fine....I'm sorry...let's say we strike a deal to sign cavani from Napoli and ask to pay over 6 years...we would be told point blank to fuckoff...IMO......they should be made to pay up,and that's half towards cavani!

The difference is Cavani is a sought after player so negotiations would be a lot different to say the least.

FlatlineMonday said:
green pennies said:
The KP Boateng part of the rumor is quite interesting...

Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, would it?

Or am I drinking the kool aid?

Anyone who's seen him more of him than me want to comment?

I think he could be an upgrade to Nasri

WTF? Not another 1 KPB is shit nowhere near as good as Nasri.

mancunial said:
VOOMER said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Does it matter as long as they are paying his wages? At least we will know he will be definitely gone by the summer and we can go all out for Falcao/Cavani.

Because they have a habit of renegotiating deals half way through, welching on payments and generally using any means possible not to pay what they agreed. Scum bags.
This this this you do not deal with these people

I wish I could argue this... but seeing how we've acted in recent years I can't blame these emotions.

All I can say is... If it's an OBLIGATION to buy... You're 110% getting your money

Danamy said:
SPIDERBOY said:
All due respect to everyone who thinks Milan offering to pay over 6 years is fine....I'm sorry...let's say we strike a deal to sign cavani from Napoli and ask to pay over 6 years...we would be told point blank to fuckoff...IMO......they should be made to pay up,and that's half towards cavani!

The difference is Cavani is a sought after player so negotiations would be a lot different to say the least.

Not arguing mate,my point is,you buy someone,you BUY them....at the minute,we sound like some sort of catalogue.....not a dig at you BTW.

Interestingly just heard that a Mino Raioli player could be on his way in before thursday - shock to me as was under the impression city wouldn't deal with the guy again, especially after his dealings with Soriano.... Don't have a clue who before asked but will wait with anticipation....

As for mario;s car, it's spoken for, trust me!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Interestingly just heard that a Mino Raioli player could be on his way in before thursday - shock to me as was under the impression city wouldn't deal with the guy again, especially after his dealings with Soriano.... Don't have a clue who before asked but will wait with anticipation....

Hmmm who could that be? Anybody knows his other players?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:

Only Ibrah or pogba who he represents,who are any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.