Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got nothing against Zim, but his record is appalling. Let's not forget his "I'm hearing Micah to leave" story from earlier this month.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Seems like an Italian based player, many of the people used around mario not been given the P45

At a guess it may be he's involved in some sort of deal, a guy of his stature doesn't necessarily have to be the players agent per se.... i'd love it to be Cavani

if balotelli goes and i have my reservations, cavani would be ideal.

cos cavani`s a goalscorer he`s even got a better career record that van persie.

isnt that right zin :)

Seosa said:
I've got nothing against Zim, but his record is appalling. Let's not forget his "I'm hearing Micah to leave" story from earlier this month.

I tell you what i'll do regarding Micah Seosa - £100 to a charity of your choice if he's here by close of window in Aug!

As for this titbit, it's info, you don't like it then sweet, if it doesn't come to fruition i won't lose any sleep.... interesting about mario though hey!<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:46 pm --<br /><br />
r.soleofsalford said:
Seems like an Italian based player, many of the people used around mario not been given the P45

At a guess it may be he's involved in some sort of deal, a guy of his stature doesn't necessarily have to be the players agent per se.... i'd love it to be Cavani

if balotelli goes and i have my reservations, cavani would be ideal.

cos cavani`s a goalscorer he`s even got a better career record that van persie.

isnt that right zin :)

Indeed he does mate, not the better player imo though!!

Yeah, he is gonna leave Napoli right now to join us cos the scudetto means nothing to him<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:49 pm --<br /><br />Some of the January deals you guys are after make me smile, pogba is a good shout but cavani, seriously?

"I don't think anything is going to happen," said Platt of a proposed January move involving the striker.

AC Milan's spokesman, Riccardo Coli, described stories linking the club with the 22-year-old as "only rumours".

Roll On City said:
"I don't think anything is going to happen," said Platt of a proposed January move involving the striker.

AC Milan's spokesman, Riccardo Coli, described stories linking the club with the 22-year-old as "only rumours".

So it's almost official now. haha
Gotta admit, not really a word about the deal by either team... very "quiet" discussions.

Talks are 100% happening, club reps bluffing as is so common in these deals so as to not give anything away that could affect negotiations.

Latest from Di Marzio: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/balotelli-milan-gli-aggiornamenti-2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciom ... namenti-2/</a>

And I think we have as much chance of signing Ryan Giggs as Cavani in this window. I think the next big striker will come in summer after Dzeko leaves then we can use the Mario + Dzeko cash for one of the world's best without worrying about the joke FFP rules.

@tancredipalmeri

Mind: Begiristain was the director with whom Raiola and Galliani closed in few days the deal to bring Ibrahimovic to Milan. Balotelli on.

Seosa said:

I tell you what i'll do regarding Micah Seosa - £100 to a charity of your choice if he's here by close of window in Aug!

As for this titbit, it's info, you don't like it then sweet, if it doesn't come to fruition i won't lose any sleep.... interesting about mario though hey!

Hey, I haven't got a problem with you Zim, I'm just a tad suspicious. However, I would like an addition before the window shuts, so I hope you're right. But not about Micah.

LoveCity said:
Talks are 100% happening, club reps bluffing as is so common in these deals so as to not give anything away that could affect negotiations.

Latest from Di Marzio: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/balotelli-milan-gli-aggiornamenti-2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciom ... namenti-2/</a>

And I think we have as much chance of signing Ryan Giggs as Cavani in this window. I think the next big striker will come in summer after Dzeko leaves then we can use the Mario + Dzeko cash for one of the world's best without worrying about the joke FFP rules.

what would we want ryan giggs for, we want someone to score goals, not score with his sister in law

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.