Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMoonoverUS said:
Balotelli AC Milan, updates
January 28th, 2013 @ 06:29 pm> Gianluca Di Marzio
↓ Leave a comment
New details on the front of Mario Balotelli. Milan is working on the operation, but according to the latest updates it is no longer on the basis of the loan with Manchester City, but for an order Balotelli outright for € 20 million. Galliani does not move from this proposal, the City has lowered but not required up to 20 million. The tug of war continues, the deal goes ahead. Balotelli outright, then. AC Milan tries ...

Categories: Football, Milan, Close-up

So 20mil but outright! Seems fair...

Well played City.Show the fuckers who`s in charge of this deal,should it happen !!!<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:10 pm --<br /><br />
southstand117 said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
@StuBrennanMEN: looks like things finally moving with Mario. Pulled from squad travelling to London and we've been told he has flown to Italy this afternoon

Yessss
It must have been late on this afternoon and at a unexpected stop cause he got on the train to London with the squad

Unless he decided to fly out from Gatwick or Heathrow. ;)

I was told they all flew down to London this afternoon. My mate saw Richard wright and Rodwell at the airport

I don't see why we should be cheering at the moment.

True, I agree whole-heartedly Mario hasn't exactly lived up to his potential since arriving here for 20 odd millions. However, the club doesn't even look like we are signing a replacement, or course, unless I'm jumping the gun here, which I hope I am.

Tevez hasn't been firing them in, Aguero just returned from injuries and hasn't looked to pick up form yet and Dzeko hasn't been the most consistent of players, despite being our most reliable scorer. I'm not saying we should start Mario, but at least there's someone there when the odds are down, and when all things turn to dogshit luck.

I probably am worrying too much but I really don't think with a 5-point reaching distance, we should be losing firepower at this time. At least I don't see the Rags doing it, and believe me, I bet either the little Mexican or King Welbeck would be sold by the Rags in the summer.

I just pray we sign a replacement quick.

With that said however, I'm glad we got good cash for Balotelli. Job well done there.

I really liked Mario and will be upset if this move is true. However my upsetedness will be shortlived if it is also true we are signing Drogba as his replacement as some are suggesting he is in talks with us.

@StuBrennanMEN: Not from official source but he did not board train with the others said reliable witness

They board train down to London. All except Mario.

It's alright saying X Y and Z haven't been scoring but neither will Balotelli be if he is;

A- Injured.
B- Not putting a shift in during training meaning he won't be picked.
C- Messing around outside of the club meaning he can't be picked.

He has practically not been there this season and we can't keep paying out huge wages for someone who doesn't play.

Txiki and Soirano know this and it is why they probably moved to sell him despite what Mancini wants.

Akira said:
I don't see why we should be cheering at the moment.

True, I agree whole-heartedly Mario hasn't exactly lived up to his potential since arriving here for 20 odd millions. However, the club doesn't even look like we are signing a replacement, or course, unless I'm jumping the gun here, which I hope I am.

Tevez hasn't been firing them in, Aguero just returned from injuries and hasn't looked to pick up form yet and Dzeko hasn't been the most consistent of players, despite being our most reliable scorer. I'm not saying we should start Mario, but at least there's someone there when the odds are down, and when all things turn to dogshit luck.

I probably am worrying too much but I really don't think with a 5-point reaching distance, we should be losing firepower at this time. At least I don't see the Rags doing it, and believe me, I bet either the little Mexican or King Welbeck would be sold by the Rags in the summer.

I just pray we sign a replacement quick.

With that said however, I'm glad we got good cash for Balotelli. Job well done there.
I don't think we've got anything yet, tbh. Just hope it's the right deal for the club

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Danamy said:
LoveCity said:
Talks are 100% happening, club reps bluffing as is so common in these deals so as to not give anything away that could affect negotiations.

Latest from Di Marzio: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/balotelli-milan-gli-aggiornamenti-2/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciom ... namenti-2/</a>

And I think we have as much chance of signing Ryan Giggs as Cavani in this window. I think the next big striker will come in summer after Dzeko leaves then we can use the Mario + Dzeko cash for one of the world's best without worrying about the joke FFP rules.

In a nutshell

Shame about the 15% sell on though, id of gone in at 25% the cheeky shitbags!!

Let's not be too greedy eh?

At least Txiki has some tokens to play with in the summer now them wages are off the books.

Oh and fair play in reference the Charity offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.