Ban Stan Collymore from Eastlands...

Wanker.JPG
Television presenter Ulrika Jonsson has been granted an injunction against her former lover Stan Collymore following reports that he has been offering a sex video of her for sale, it emerged today.

The former soccer star has been banned from selling any video footage, stills or photographs which show Ms Jonsson naked or engaging in any kind of sexual activity.

Mr Collymore has also been ordered to hand over any such material to Ms Jonsson’s lawyers, in a High Court injunction granted yesterday.

The legal move by Ms Jonsson follows a report in the News of the World that Mr Collymore’s lawyer, Jonathan Crystal, was offering an explicit sex video of her for sale.

The video was said to have been made when the couple were on holiday in Jamaica.

“Stan has always kept the tape back as his get-out-of-jail card,” Mr Crystal told the News of the World. The newspaper declined to buy the video.

Ms Jonsson describes Mr Collymore as a “monster” in her autobiography Honest.

Her relationship with Mr Collymore ended after he beat her up in a Paris bar during the 1998 World Cup tournament.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.breakingnews.ie/entertainment/injunction-for-ulrika-over-collymore-sex-video-73796.html#ixzz11O3lQYpH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.breakingnews.ie/entertainmen ... z11O3lQYpH</a>

TalkShite presenters are all as bad as the other, had to suffer in the car with my dad, it was either TalkShite or R5L, which had Ryder Cup, whoever was presenting right after the game obviously didn't see any of the game, "De Jong was late and didn't get any of the ball, wrapped both legs round Ben Arfa" etc etc, total bollocks, it was an accident and totally unmalicious, everybody is jumping on the 'Hate City' bandwagon, well who gives a fuck, second in the league and unbeaten at home, fuck the lot of 'em.

Plodderblue said:
It is quite clear that this loud mouthed - alleged female beating, drug taking dogger- has a major issue with City. Talk sport should hang their head in shame at the way he reacted yesterday.
I heard him roar with delight when Newcastle scored when they replayed their commentary this morning.
Furthermore Talk Sport carried it on this morning obviously testing their ability to get a player banned. It backfired on them when Colin Calderwood stated that the challenge was unfortunate it was hard but was part of the game and you have to face the consequences. These Challenges should not be removed from the game.
I have great sympathy for Ben Arfa he looks a tidy player but I now feel as if our club should demand an apology fom Talk Sport as it reduces their form of journalism to total trash.

I heard him roar with delight when Newcastle scored when they replayed their commentary this morning.
=================
So did I, so I listened carefully for his delight as AJ scored a cracker.... guess what?... Nothing!

is there any way we can get the twat back???? come on think, perhaps send him a few things like the nice rag fan?????????????????????????????????

levets said:
Plodderblue said:
It is quite clear that this loud mouthed - alleged female beating, drug taking dogger- has a major issue with City. Talk sport should hang their head in shame at the way he reacted yesterday.
Furthermore Talk Sport carried it on this morning obviously testing their ability to get a player banned. It backfired on them when Colin Calderwood stated that the challenge was unfortunate it was hard but was part of the game and you have to face the consequences. These Challenges should not be removed from the game.
I have great sympathy for Ben Arfa he looks a tidy player but I now feel as if our club should demand an apology fom Talk Sport as it reduces their form of journalism to total trash.

=================
So did I, so I listened carefully for his delight as AJ scored a cracker.... guess what?... Nothing!

That's spooky. I've just sent an almost identical email to my mate.

Collymore was also quick to shout "The ref's bottled it!" when he didn't give the Geordies a pen (although I concede he may have a point with that one).

Why anyone listens to this vile woman beating bully I'll never know. Even worse is why anyone employs him in a position to be able spout his vile opinions to the nation. Horrid individual.

Balti said:
Wanker.JPG
Television presenter Ulrika Jonsson has been granted an injunction against her former lover Stan Collymore following reports that he has been offering a sex video of her for sale, it emerged today.

The former soccer star has been banned from selling any video footage, stills or photographs which show Ms Jonsson naked or engaging in any kind of sexual activity.

Mr Collymore has also been ordered to hand over any such material to Ms Jonsson’s lawyers, in a High Court injunction granted yesterday.

The legal move by Ms Jonsson follows a report in the News of the World that Mr Collymore’s lawyer, Jonathan Crystal, was offering an explicit sex video of her for sale.

The video was said to have been made when the couple were on holiday in Jamaica.

“Stan has always kept the tape back as his get-out-of-jail card,” Mr Crystal told the News of the World. The newspaper declined to buy the video.

Ms Jonsson describes Mr Collymore as a “monster” in her autobiography Honest.

Her relationship with Mr Collymore ended after he beat her up in a Paris bar during the 1998 World Cup tournament.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.breakingnews.ie/entertainment/injunction-for-ulrika-over-collymore-sex-video-73796.html#ixzz11O3lQYpH" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.breakingnews.ie/entertainmen ... z11O3lQYpH</a>

so who is going to ring up next time he's on and rip him to pieces over this? anyone...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.