Ban Them For Life

The guy doing the monkey gestures will get banned, maybe charged by the police too. He deserves all he gets.

On the pre-match thread someone posted, at length, that all Utd fans are c*nts. All of them. Every single one. Without exception. And he used the word several times. I showed the post to my missus and said here's an example of how much we City fans dislike the rags, and I admit i could relate to his feelings. So is this all that different from the guy giving the racist abuse at the match today, both pouring out hate but with different vocabularies? One at home on the computer and one out in public but both full of the same bile?

(Oh, and looking at the pic of the guy doing the monkey act, why is a City fan at a derby wearing red?)

In all honesty in case I`ve missed it,I aint seen one so far on this thread.But then again I havn`t read every page yet.Surely no one is ??
Maybe it’s because I’ve had a drink but by ‘defending it’ I meant the people trying to say it wasn’t clear what he was doing. I took it as clear as day what it was so anyone saying otherwise is implicitly defending it to me

I’m sure when you comes down form his coke high that he’ll live to regret his moronic actions.
Someone put the below reply on that Twitter feed and it’s sadly so true:

Replying to
@kiergroup
It’s his kids you’ve got to feel sorry for. They’ll not only take abuse but will have to see there dad abused, out of work and under serious amounts of stress. Awful situation for them

Sounds daft I know but sometimes things aren’t what they look. If it is monkey chants then it’s abhorrent and he deserves to be nowhere near our club ever again and have nothing to do with it.

Maybe it’s just because I can’t fathom why he would do that, with our many black players and fans. I’ve never ever seen any racism, especially on that level at City. In this day and age of Twitter anything can be taken out of context. He wasn’t even looking at Fred.

Sounds daft I know but sometimes things aren’t what they look. If it is monkey chants then it’s abhorrent and he deserves to be nowhere near our club ever again and have nothing to do with it.

Maybe it’s just because I can’t fathom why he would do that, with our many black players and fans. I’ve never ever seen any racism, especially on that level at City. In this day and age of Twitter anything can be taken out of context. He wasn’t even looking at Fred.
Beer and drugs.

Embarrassed me no end. We get called bitter by utd fans and tonight shown why. Was shockingly disgusting the behaviour of our so called fans, the missile throwing just because we wasn't battering utd as we usually do was too much for some.
Then we had the fuckin scrote doing the monkey chants. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I had to look away. I know we get annoyed, I know we get upset if things go wrong but this was spoilt brat behaviour.
But it's a slice of society, the dregs, the pondlife, that mingle in our society.
I'm so sorry for the black utd players, our black players, and black fans from both teams.

Racism isn't going away anytime soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.