Ban Them For Life

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Stuuuuuu, 7 Dec 2019.

1. tommo74

tommo74

Fletcher is an utter arrogant man, never wants to hear the fans point of view, he just takes the stewards word as gospel

mancityvstoke likes this.
  2. Kinkys Left Foot

Kinkys Left Foot

I suspect guilty or not in the eyes of the Police or CPS that this guy's getting a LIFETIME ban.
    Didnt we already have a statement from a supporter behind him on here it was definitely ratcially aggrevated and the bloke behaved like a complete knobhead spoiling for a scrap and knocking elderly women about during his shitty behaviour.
    I want him banned anyway, I don't want his kind in the ground and I'm pretty sure City don't either. I'm no shrinking violet or snowflake but this guy seems to be everything in society I abhor.

3. bert38

bert38

It's definitely in the public interest-it's whether it passes the evidential test. City will ban him either way and rightly so.

4. peoffrey

peoffrey

I think Felcher has left the club now.

It’s interesting that in twenty five years of matches, I’ve never once come close to being ejected. I’ve been too drunk, abusive and ready to explode on more than occasion - yet never had an issue with security.

5. SWP's back

SWP's back

I think you’re misremembering through the rose tint of days gone by, personally.

KnaresboroughBlue likes this.
  6. Brightwell Bros.

Brightwell Bros.

Probably. The atmosphere on Saturday felt particularly grim, though.

7. Petethemancinleeds

Petethemancinleeds

The atmosphere reflected a similar drop in City's amazing free flowing football , we have been so lucky to witness this team in its prime/ fully fit and Saturday was sobering! For some....!

8. roy.or.r

roy.or.r

What's worrying about this incident is the media and the rags have made Sterling as the scapegoat for not defending Fred getting racial abuse. I mean this is utterly disgusting and uncomfortable. Sterling is not the racism police and spokesperson for it. He spoke out about racism because he was getting dog's abuse from the opposition fans and the media. It is a classic case of blaming the victim. Essentially what people are trying to say is "If you cannot speak out about all racism incidents, then you should not speak out at all". This is frankly disturbing.

9. hcblue95

hcblue95

City fan Ian Baldry has received a 5 year ban for racially abusing Sterling.

If anyone knows Ian or he's on here, tell him he's a **** from me.

10. UUJblue

UUJblue