Ban Them For Life

He's a prick full stop
Greg the rag from milton Keynes

Yes a typical glory hunting rag wanker from down south who grew up during their glory years so knew only success all his life. Irrespective of all the furore my loathing of their fanbase will never wane.

You only just noticed.

Our fan base has always had a fair share of cùnts in it, we just choose at time to pretend we don't.

Ban anyone involved for life
On the way to the FA cup final in 2011 I asked some lads on the coach about why they were singing about Munich, and did they know that ex City GK Frank Swift died in the tragedy and shouldn't the families of the dead be shown some decency.......the considered response: "I'm going to stab you if you don't shut up"

Dickheads are everywhere. They don't represent anyone but themselves however hard they think they are in their group

Just as we judge Liverpool by their feral scum fans, so will we be judged on the basis of these lowlifes.
It isn't fair, but then nor is life. Fans who resort to racist abuse need banning for life. And some of the other trash that follow us need banning too, at least until they grow up.

I'm surprised so many people get so emotional now when we play United, leading to this kind of behaviour.

For me, losing yesterday was like losing to Crystal Palace or West Brom. Disappointing but not the end of the world.

I would have been seriously pissed off 10 years ago but let's be realistic, Liverpool is our derby now.

I got sucked into City mainly because I was utter ABu all my life but strangely that's how I feel it nowadays. I don't know, maybe because the league looked like already lost but I barely got angry yesterday while I guess my whole neighborhood got scared by my yelling at Oliver when we played Liverpool. Anyway, it's definitely not that emotional anymore when we play Rags or when anyone plays them. I don't get excited too much when they lose these days, it's like meh compared to before.

I'm surprised so many people get so emotional now when we play United, leading to this kind of behaviour.

For me, losing yesterday was like losing to Crystal Palace or West Brom. Disappointing but not the end of the world.

I would have been seriously pissed off 10 years ago but let's be realistic, Liverpool is our derby now.

There is a strong possibility we will meet them in the semi or the final of the Carabao cup, I really don’t fancy our chances after yesterday’s game, do you?

There is a strong possibility we will meet them in the semi or the final of the Carabao cup, I really don’t fancy our chances after yesterday’s game, do you?

No. A bit like Liverpool at the moment their game is perfect for our style.

On our best form we will absolutely thrash United, injuries and VAR permitting. They deserved it yesterday but we could quite easily go to OT next derby and beat them easily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.