Ban Them For Life

City as a club do seem to have handled this well - clear statement detailing what action would be taken if the offenders were found guilty. Contrast with Liverpools failure to act against the bus attackers and that moron who through someone in a fountain (amongst other things).
It is a regrettable incident but the powers at the club come out of it with credit.

Only trial by media so far. Many have already found him guilty. I'd like to see the video not just a snap shot that's very suggestive.
not sure what are you about, there is video since about 3 minutes after it happened. short one, but there is.

He has been bailed and released without charge pending further inquiries
Despite the national outcry l think his arrest and the offence were down in the pecking order of stuff the police deal with on weekend nights.

He should br dealt with on accordance with the law and all evidence available. I am sure that if a drunken sailor did the same in a pub in Portsmouth it wouldn't have got a mention even in the local paper let alone nationally or even worldwide with social media.
Its there because its City. An own goal whatever happens to him or the missile throwers and brave fighters who seem to be largely ignored so far. I would hope City have photo evidence or witness statements about them.

He has been bailed and released without charge pending further inquiries

Interesting that they do indeed state making racial gestures?

If GMP, after making further enquiries dont meet threshold for CPS to charge or even if they do charge and suspect later found not guilty,

of any racially aggravated crime, would there be a case for the suspect to instigate proceedings against GMP? Particularly if he lost his

job? Just interested as thought police always preceded with alleged etc until at least charged?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.