Band has gig.

All the best Bob. Go out there and enjoy it, which I'm sure you will. If any mistakes are made on stage like a bung note or forgetting words, try not to let it distract you and just carry on. Enjoy the night and hope its the first of many for your band

glen quagmire said:
LongsightM13 said:
MCFC BOB said:
I'm not too sure.

And to answer Fitton's question, Club Academy in Manchester.
Surely you can get Quagmire, Manchester's answer to Malcolm MacClaren, to record your set?
I've heard he knows his way around a video camera . . .

All over it 13!

Hd cam corder and back up. I've already spoke with promoter for permission.
Expect a streak from GSC.
I demand at least one stage dive from that man. Or else give him a pair of marraccas and he can Bez away at the side of the stage

Just got back and it was really good, a lot of talent for such young lads. Plus one or two of them wouldn't look out of place in my cellar. I managed to restrain from streaking out of respect for Glen. Well done lads and more of the same please.

On the plus side I'm really glad it went well for you Bob. Good on ya kidda.

On the down side I'm really disappointed to see you posting on an internet forum mere hours after your first big gig.
Shouldn't you be banging a groupie in a seedy hotel room and phoning down to reception demanding they change the weather?

Nice one Bob, couldn't make it to mcr for the gig but I'm glad it went smooth.

Get yourselves a van, bomb on up to Geordieland, play a gig and crash at ours :)

Lucky Toma said:
On the plus side I'm really glad it went well for you Bob. Good on ya kidda.

On the down side I'm really disappointed to see you posting on an internet forum mere hours after your first big gig.
Shouldn't you be banging a groupie in a seedy hotel room and phoning down to reception demanding they change the weather?

He did make love to a groupie but unfortunately I only lasted seconds. We were both a bit embarrassed and thought it best to head home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.