Band has gig.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Lucky Toma said:
On the plus side I'm really glad it went well for you Bob. Good on ya kidda.

On the down side I'm really disappointed to see you posting on an internet forum mere hours after your first big gig.
Shouldn't you be banging a groupie in a seedy hotel room and phoning down to reception demanding they change the weather?

He did make love to a groupie but unfortunately I only lasted seconds. We were both a bit embarrassed and thought it best to head home.

Did you do the same as me - think of Sue Perkins being all erudite on Just A Minute? I think I lasted twenty seconds including the unzipping.

Lucky Toma said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
Lucky Toma said:
On the plus side I'm really glad it went well for you Bob. Good on ya kidda.

On the down side I'm really disappointed to see you posting on an internet forum mere hours after your first big gig.
Shouldn't you be banging a groupie in a seedy hotel room and phoning down to reception demanding they change the weather?

He did make love to a groupie but unfortunately I only lasted seconds. We were both a bit embarrassed and thought it best to head home.

Did you do the same as me - think of Sue Perkins being all erudite on Just A Minute? I think I lasted twenty seconds including the unzipping.

I kept thinking "Mel Giedroch, Mel Giedriech" but unfortunately Sue popped in my head and the vinegar stroke was reached.

Lucky Toma said:
MCFC BOB said:
pominoz said:
Good on ya, Bob!

Who'd of thought you would be as you are now, 12 months ago ?

Life,ehh? Enjoy :)
I feel like I should thank my ex for leaving me.

Fuck that, you should be thanking us for being so ace.
I have to, to be honest, without a lot of people on this forum I'd never be in this position. Glen asking me to join the band, encouraging our talents at every opportunity, you guys telling me to literally grow up and move on. I was in a place that I thought was difficult to move out of, but last night never would have taken place if she hadn't broken up with me. I suppose, in a way, it was the best thing for me. The days go by and the more I see what you were all saying.

MCFC BOB said:
Lucky Toma said:
MCFC BOB said:
I feel like I should thank my ex for leaving me.

Fuck that, you should be thanking us for being so ace.
I have to, to be honest, without a lot of people on this forum I'd never be in this position. Glen asking me to join the band, encouraging our talents at every opportunity, you guys telling me to literally grow up and move on. I was in a place that I thought was difficult to move out of, but last night never would have taken place if she hadn't broken up with me. I suppose, in a way, it was the best thing for me. The days go by and the more I see what you were all saying.

We've all been there. You live and you learn.

Well done Bob!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.