Band On The Wall Big Screening For MCFC Foodbanks

So every single person who sings it that doesn't go to every single game all season home and away including CS and CL is hypercritical?

If I hear the 1894 boys singing that in future I will be embarassed for them.

I will be there not sat in a Manchester bar just because I cant be arsed going.

This team deserves support that matches it.

But if the game was played at the home ground of the champions then it would be ready on time,
How much of the money generated from the game goes to Wembley for hosting the game,

if it was hosted by the champions of England at their ground all the money could go to charities from Manchester and tickets sales for the Arsenal fans could go to their charities, Wembley is a joke for Northern clubs and fans have to dig deep into their pockets just for travelling,

Arsenal is on the doorstep of Wembley and the cost to their fans will be a price of a ticket

That makes no sense mate. If they’ve got building work going on that takes so many weeks. They can’t miraculously make it finish two weeks earlier, to play a game that they’ve probably no interest in hosting anyway.

So every single person who sings it that doesn't go to every single game all season home and away including CS and CL is hypercritical?

It’s been going on for years. I know this one guy who was forever singing that…I will die on the Kippax Street, song. Bullshitting bastard died in Wythenshawe hospital.

Can’t wait for the next outcry for tickets for a big game start,Oscar this top point earners that,we’ll did you make an effort to go to the cs,ermmm

Can’t wait for the next outcry for tickets for a big game start,Oscar this top point earners that,we’ll did you make an effort to go to the cs,ermmm
Not Oscar it’s Osc this bloody predictive text lol

Glad to see the protesters against the Lo time are supporting itv,one of the company’s that dictate the kick off times
If you cannot see what the protest is about you never will

If you are going to the match .. great- pressure from 1894 gets you home 90 mins earlier at this rate. They are asking for 3pm start. Then the boycott might be pulled. It’s called negotiation FA need to understand there’s a threat of people not going to force their hand. If they are stubborn and dig in fans will say sling your community shield it’s not a priority gane for us to attend.

If ITV had made it an 8pm kick off on a sunday (which they did for the euros final) would you still go then, coming back at 3/4am would you still be going then? Or would you be on here moaning about it and how no one speaks up for fans anymore.

It’s an exercise in fan power. If you are strong minded and prepared to sacrifice something perhaps something better will come of it. Stopping match day and season ticket price rises.

Hope you enjoy the game. It’s nothing to do with can’t be arsed going. That may apply to a handful of people in the support who may have sacked it off anyway..: but there’s a bigger picture here where do we draw the line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.