Bank Rate down 1.5%!

Seriously Brooklandsblue, I don't want to jump on the bandwagon .... but you really do make yourself sound like an utter tool at times. I'm sure you're a nice guy really, and we all know you don't care what people think of you, and you've got a great job and are highly articulate and don't have a mortgage etc etc - so please just relax? Please??!!

bowdonblue said:
Seriously Brooklandsblue, I don't want to jump on the bandwagon .... but you really do make yourself sound like an utter tool at times. I'm sure you're a nice guy really, and we all know you don't care what people think of you, and you've got a great job and are highly articulate and don't have a mortgage etc etc - so please just relax? Please??!!

what can I do to make your stay here more pleasurable Bowdonblue? I was asked a question and I simply answered it.

Prestwich_Blue said:
denislawsbackheel said:
Perhaps Brooklandsdickhead doesn't understand that. He is an executive you know.
A highly paid one at that! He pays someone to understand things for him. Obviously whoever that is is on holiday this week.

oh piss off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.