Banned from Glory Glory

stony said:
Castiel said:
We named a stand after him and he is hardly forgotten. His investment wasn't obscene to the scales of Abramovich and the Sheikh either. You'll probably find it was on par with Levy's into Spurs and completely dwarfed by the investment United, Arsenal and Liverpool have benefited from for decades.

I got banned from the shed end for saying that City were doing what Chelsea had done. There are Chelsea fans on there moaning that we are buying the league. ycnmiu
I'm a regular on there and I find it hard to believe you got banned for that. Either your timing (coming in directly after we'd lost a match to you out of nowhere), wording or language must have been inflammatory because the moderating staff are very tolerant. They let Spurs and Arsenal fans post their views on there after all and they're our natural enemies, not City.

Also I've not seen any threads discussing what City are doing specifically either. In fact the majority consensus on there has been backing you over Spurs for 4th because well, we fucking hate spurs.

Edit just went on and found an example of the last time we discussed City in our general rival tracking thread:

City have had to live in the shadow of those bastards United for their entire existence. Imagine being relegated while watching Spurs win the title over and over again and then to have your face rubbed in it, even with banners mocking them supported by the club. They may play defensive but I'm glad they're finally getting some success after what they've had to put up with over the years.

No way do we want Liverpool anywhere other than mid table where they and their supporters just shut up and contribute to world peace. Hasn't this season been a little more enjoyable because we didnt have Liverpool supporters f**king with everyone's happiness?

Poor old twitchy, I`m sure he will now blame a lack of money on his failure, point out how much more City spend than his poor destitute spuds, blame the chairman for not backing him etc. When once again he has been found out, a massively overrated manager with a horrible snidey side to him. Good enough for the useless get.

I'm not going to lie. We're not the second City fan club, but we certainly prefer you up at the top than Spurs and I've never seen anyone on there claim that what you're doing is any different to Abramovich. The biggest criticism I've seen is that you've underachieved considering the money you've spent.

Castiel said:
stony said:
Castiel said:
We named a stand after him and he is hardly forgotten. His investment wasn't obscene to the scales of Abramovich and the Sheikh either. You'll probably find it was on par with Levy's into Spurs and completely dwarfed by the investment United, Arsenal and Liverpool have benefited from for decades.

I got banned from the shed end for saying that City were doing what Chelsea had done. There are Chelsea fans on there moaning that we are buying the league. ycnmiu
I'm a regular on there and I find it hard to believe you got banned for that. Either your timing (coming in directly after we'd lost a match to you out of nowhere), wording or language must have been inflammatory because the moderating staff are very tolerant. They let Spurs and Arsenal fans post their views on there after all and they're our natural enemies, not City.

Also I've not seen any threads discussing what City are doing specifically either. In fact the majority consensus on there has been backing you over Spurs for 4th because well, we fucking hate spurs.

It was a couple of years ago. It got a bit heated and I argued my point but the only reason I got banned was for saying that City were doing what Chelsea had done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.