banned from the ground for smoking can..... update update!!

mindmyp's_n_q's

Hi,

As some of you might or might not have noticed (you will if you have read the where do i complain to city thread) a mate of mine got banned from the ground on Saturday for smoking in the bogs. I know that he is an idiot and should not be doing it and as a smoker myself cannot for the life of me work out why the daft bastard decided to come into the ground and get banned even before kick off.

However I have suggested to him that there is a way for him to come to the next three games and I just wanted to know peoples thoughts/opinions.

We have another mate who is not a season card holder but is a Blue member and therefore can buy tickets when they go on open sale (but very rarely goes). Now if he can buy the tickets in the same area as we are usually in or at worst through a turnstile that will guarantee access to his usual seat do you think there will be any issue with him doing this and just letting the "banned one" come down and sit in his usual season seat that he knows will have no one in it.

I have said yes as I presume that the council have banned the card and not the person but he is not so sure.

Any thoughts on this blues?

Re: If you have been banned from the ground for smoking can.....

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Hi,

As some of you might or might not have noticed (you will if you have read the where do i complain to city thread) a mate of mine got banned from the ground on Saturday for smoking in the bogs. I know that he is an idiot and should not be doing it and as a smoker myself cannot for the life of me work out why the daft bastard decided to come into the ground and get banned even before kick off.

However I have suggested to him that there is a way for him to come to the next three games and I just wanted to know peoples thoughts/opinions.

We have another mate who is not a season card holder but is a Blue member and therefore can buy tickets when they go on open sale (but very rarely goes). Now if he can buy the tickets in the same area as we are usually in or at worst through a turnstile that will guarantee access to his usual seat do you think there will be any issue with him doing this and just letting the "banned one" come down and sit in his usual season seat that he knows will have no one in it.

I have said yes as I presume that the council have banned the card and not the person but he is not so sure.

he'l be banned by the club for 3 games the card being suspended, he's not on a wanted list and no one is looking for him so if he can gain entry from another means go for it

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Hi,

its seems OK but your other mate will have to trust him not to smoke or it will be the mate that gets banned

wouldnt it be a bastard if you got banned and missed the united game and we won the title that day

Maybe the club will put the seat up for sale for the three games your mate is banned?

I have heard they use CCTV with not only face recognition but gait recognition so he can’t even go in disguise.

If he does get caught he won’t be able to run or hide because they’ll use satellites to track his moves and his house will already be bugged.

So best to stay at home and cry but quietly so they can’t hear.

Stevie B said:
Maybe the club will put the seat up for sale for the three games your mate is banned?
No they won't, I'm currently in dispute with Peter Taylor and they can't sell your seat just in case they decide to give it back to you early for whatever reason. Just buy another ticket through other means then go and sit in your old seat, they don't have a picture of you so don't know what you look like, just don't get caught.

Blue Maverick said:
Stevie B said:
No they won't, I'm currently in dispute with Peter Taylor and they can't sell your seat just in case they decide to give it back to you early for whatever reason. Just buy another ticket through other means then go and sit in your old seat, they don't have a picture of you so don't know what you look like, just don't get caught.

Who is this Peter Taylor you speak of?? Or do you just mean Peter Fletcher :)

I thought Fletcher had left?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.