banned from the ground for smoking can..... update update!!

Re: If you have been banned from the ground for smoking can.....

kiran111 said:
Blue Maverick said:
Stevie B said:
Maybe the club will put the seat up for sale for the three games your mate is banned?
No they won't, I'm currently in dispute with Peter Taylor and they can't sell your seat just in case they decide to give it back to you early for whatever reason. Just buy another ticket through other means then go and sit in your old seat, they don't have a picture of you so don't know what you look like, just don't get caught.

Who is this Peter Taylor you speak of?? Or do you just mean Peter Fletcher :)
Ye sorry Fletcher :(

SteWadda said:
I have heard they use CCTV with not only face recognition but gait recognition so he can’t even go in disguise.

If he does get caught he won’t be able to run or hide because they’ll use satellites to track his moves and his house will already be bugged.

So best to stay at home and cry but quietly so they can’t hear.

If you don't stay at home they will ban Balotelli for 8 matches!! ;-)

PaleBlue said:
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
You reading this "the banned one?"

Hey Jamie, good to see you and "the banned one" on the train Saturday, hope he gets sorted.

We nearly had a huge fight after seeing you. I took pissed up exception to a lad being racist towards the little lad who works in the chippy.

one of my mates was allso thrown out for alledgedly smoking in the toilet at half time , even though he was not actually apprehended in the toilet, but when he came out the stewards took him to one side , then imformed him that they had an undercover steward in the toilet who was spotting people then pointing them out as they left the toilets , what i would like to know is were the stewards acting illegally as i thought stewards were supposed to wear some form of uniform to make them easily identifiable, and allso my mate was ejected on the word of one steward saying the spotter had seen him and not actually caught with a cig in his hand/mouth which makes it hear say, now i would doubt it would hold water in any form of court in the land , i would appreciate any of your thoughts on this , as i told my mate he should appeal this but if he does could he face more than a 3 game ban

heres a novel idea...how about your mate just takes it on the chin, uses the 3 game ban to contemplate what a silly boy he has been, risking his health and others as well as that associated with fire.

no, ok, just a thought ;.

graham1312 said:
one of my mates was allso thrown out for alledgedly smoking in the toilet at half time , even though he was not actually apprehended in the toilet, but when he came out the stewards took him to one side , then imformed him that they had an undercover steward in the toilet who was spotting people then pointing them out as they left the toilets , what i would like to know is were the stewards acting illegally as i thought stewards were supposed to wear some form of uniform to make them easily identifiable, and allso my mate was ejected on the word of one steward saying the spotter had seen him and not actually caught with a cig in his hand/mouth which makes it hear say, now i would doubt it would hold water in any form of court in the land , i would appreciate any of your thoughts on this , as i told my mate he should appeal this but if he does could he face more than a 3 game ban

if you have been smoking its hard to prove unless there is cctv evidence the word of a single steward would not stand up in any court in this country these are mcfc rules not law, those that have not been smoking and been banned for 3 games why have they not gone that one step further and issued mcfc with a county court summons for the 3 match losses city wouldnt even fight the summons because they would know it would be futile

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
heres a novel idea...how about your mate just takes it on the chin, uses the 3 game ban to contemplate what a silly boy he has been, risking his health and others as well as that associated with fire.

I will pass on your thoughts. To be fair its me who is suggesting that he tries to get in for the banned games as going to a game with your mate is far more enjoyable than going on your jack. Even if you do meet up with a few good lads when you are down there.

mindmyp's_n_q's said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:

I will pass on your thoughts. To be fair its me who is suggesting that he tries to get in for the banned games as going to a game with your mate is far more enjoyable than going on your jack. Even if you do meet up with a few good lads when you are down there.

please do.

although my thoughts on the smoking issue are that the club should provide an area for fans to smoke at ht....most employers do these days.

marco said:
graham1312 said:

if you have been smoking its hard to prove unless there is cctv evidence the word of a single steward would not stand up in any court in this country these are mcfc rules not law, those that have not been smoking and been banned for 3 games why have they not gone that one step further and issued mcfc with a county court summons for the 3 match losses city wouldnt even fight the summons because they would know it would be futile

This has been mentioned before several times, but your ticket or season card has been given to you at the discretion of MCFC and they can take it away from you if they think there has been an infringement. Good luck taking it through the County Courts, some time in 2014 you might get a written apology from the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.