Banner at Celtic today

aka blue jambo said:
well Celtic got it big style last night - their fans were battered in the street before the game then shamed their club again with pro IRA and anti Brit chants and songs at the game
the scum refused to buy the match program because it had a poppy on the cover and robbed a pie stall in their stand and threatened the poor wee lassies working there !!
why the SPL / SFA doesnt dock them points I have no idea!

Well, I guess thats something to be proud of.

Unknown_Genius said:
aka blue jambo said:
well Celtic got it big style last night - their fans were battered in the street before the game then shamed their club again with pro IRA and anti Brit chants and songs at the game
the scum refused to buy the match program because it had a poppy on the cover and robbed a pie stall in their stand and threatened the poor wee lassies working there !!

I think its called Karma!

Unknown_Genius said:
aka blue jambo said:

tbh i think so yeah, they did the same thing at our place, and they were getting bashed all over the place.

There vermin. There are actually some good Celtic fans, but like i said, WANKERS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.