Banners at Wembley

Bluefen

anyone had any experience of hanging a banner at Wembley from the third tier - any tips or tricks ?

I was travelling this week and watched the Spurs game with the amazingly hospitable Minneapolis Supporters Club - they want me to get their “12 seconds” banner to be visible so wondering if/how people have got banners in and hung pre-game

I don’t think there will be any issue in getting it into the ground as it folds and has no structure

Picture of said banner below

IMG_0277.jpeg

Should be fine to just walk in with it.

Does the banner have ringlets so you can hang it? If so, you can buy ‘Bungee cords with balls’from Amazon which make it easy to hang over the side.

anyone had any experience of hanging a banner at Wembley from the third tier - any tips or tricks ?

I was travelling this week and watched the Spurs game with the amazingly hospitable Minneapolis Supporters Club - they want me to get their “12 seconds” banner to be visible so wondering if/how people have got banners in and hung pre-game

I don’t think there will be any issue in getting it into the ground as it folds and has no structure

View attachment 119191
Loving the Pep cutout.

View attachment 119191
Make sure it's got a fire safety tag/certificate with it as they will probably check

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.