BANNERS/FLAGS ALLOWED: Let's Paint The Toon Away End Blue

jrb

Following on from the Flags, banners, scarfs, ticker tape, and flares at the derby, let's do somethiong similar at Newcastle.

There's no excuses as we're up in the God's with a full end to ourselves.

Come on Blue Alliance, etc, let's get it done. 4 days and counting.

Drape those flags and banners over the stand, and fill your pockets full of ticker tape.

2000sjp14td9.jpg

Re: Let's Paint The Toon Away End Blue

Would there be any objection from any City fans about setting of smoke bombs at Newcastle?

If not where can they be bought from?

MCFCpassion said:
Would there be any objection from any City fans about setting of smoke bombs of at Newcastle?

Smoke bomb shop. Or try Ebay.

jrb said:
MCFCpassion said:
Would there be any objection from any City fans about setting of smoke bombs of at Newcastle?

I dont know of any smoke bomb shops and i have looked on ebay and the majority of them wont arive in time for the game.

MCFCpassion said:
Would there be any objection from any City fans about setting of smoke bombs at Newcastle?

The best ones by far are "enola gay smoke" It's chemical reaction and massive blue smoke clouds. Google .
I will let one off In my Livingroom when the teams come out. The more that are let off the more you can let off If that's clear ? Think they call It a smoke screen! Lol

The players have made it very clear in recent weeks that fan support helps. With that said, I hope the away dayers can sing their hearts out for 90 minutes at weekend and try and create a home-away-from-home atmosphere for the team.

Uber Blues said:
MCFCpassion said:

The best ones by far are "enola gay smoke" It's chemical reaction and massive blue smoke clouds. Google .
I will let one off In my Livingroom when the teams come out. The more that are let off the more you can let off If that's clear ? Think they call It a smoke screen! Lol

Had a look on a website and the delivery time is 3-4 working days meaning it wont arive in time for the game.

If anyone knows of any shops that sell them in Manchester or Stockport it would be a great help if you could let me know. Thanks.

MCFCpassion said:
Uber Blues said:
MCFCpassion said:

Had a look on a website and the delivery time is 3-4 working days meaning it wont arive in time for the game.

If anyone knows of any shops that sell them in Manchester or Stockport it would be a great help if you could let me know. Thanks.

can you not collect them like @ Tesco direct ??

MCFCpassion said:
jrb said:
MCFCpassion said:

I dont know of any smoke bomb shops and i have looked on ebay and the majority of them wont arive in time for the game.

If you live near Sale I would give these a call to see if they have anything in blue:

http://www.manchester-fireworks.com/Collection/visitus.php

Site looks dodgy I know, but they've been at the Sale store for a few years now and are not one of those shops you see pop up in the early Autumn and then do one soon after.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.