BANNERS/FLAGS ALLOWED: Let's Paint The Toon Away End Blue

Re: Let's Paint The Toon Away End Blue

[/quote]

If you live near Sale I would give these a call to see if they have anything in blue:

http://www.manchester-fireworks.com/Collection/visitus.php

Site looks dodgy I know, but they've been at the Sale store for a few years now and are not one of those shops you see pop up in the early Autumn and then do one soon after.[/quote]

I dont have the time now but i'll give them a ring tomorrow to see if they have any. Thanks.

Just PM'd Felix and Blue Alliance.

not recived anything. be careful though, managing to get even large banners in at away grounds is usually quite hard, wouldn't want anyone getting arrested or banned for a few seconds of smoke.

we needed bin bags full of ticker tape for the derby and a lot of co-operation from both the club and gmp, doubt we would get into SJP with those. wigan also had 13 fans given lengthy bans for flares this season & load of scottish clubs started handing out hefty bans for smoke bombs.

think i'v been searched quite throughly every time i'v gone into sjp too, plus with such a high profile game id imagine would be even more searches. don't want to sound like a killjoy but probably best saving it for qpr.

BETTER BE LOUD!!!! I WANNA HEAR YOU SCREAM OVER THE COMMENTATORS OF THE TV!!!!!!
Im unfortunately not in the country
City fans need to be loud cuz that can change the game completely! remember norwich! city were so loud. And Utd awaY! COMMON CITY!! BE THE LOUDEST IN THE PREM.

felixbg said:
not recived anything. be careful though, managing to get even large banners in at away grounds is usually quite hard, wouldn't want anyone getting arrested or banned for a few seconds of smoke.

we needed bin bags full of ticker tape for the derby and a lot of co-operation from both the club and gmp, doubt we would get into SJP with those. wigan also had 13 fans given lengthy bans for flares this season & load of scottish clubs started handing out hefty bans for smoke bombs.

think i'v been searched quite throughly every time i'v gone into sjp too, plus with such a high profile game id imagine would be even more searches. don't want to sound like a killjoy but probably best saving it for qpr.

For anyone intending to go for a drink in the City Centre, it would be advisable take what can be hidden away in your pockets. I believe that most bars refuse entry to people wearing Away colours. I'm leaving my City shirt at home on Sunday and putting my scarf in my pocket until I get in the stadium.

felixbg said:

Hmmm.

Wrote it. Obviously didn't send it.

Fair enough. It's a pitty away fans aren't allowed to decorate(?) the away ends like abroad.

MCFCpassion said:
Would there be any objection from any City fans about setting of smoke bombs at Newcastle?

If not where can they be bought from?
i'm sure theres quite a few videos on youtube that show you how to make your own

Maybe you could phone Nufc and ask them if ticker tape and flags are allowed. They may permit more than the usual for the sake of a fun atmosphere. It's their cup semi final too (I presume).

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.surplusstore.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/178/products_id/3142" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.surplusstore.co.uk/catalog/p ... ts_id/3142</a>

I bought these from this site. They arrived the next day !! I did post this before the derby game !!!

Get these large ones as they dont do the small ones in Blue and I dont think the small ones are man enough. Iv still got a few left but will save them for the QPR game as I couldnt get up for the Newcastle game. I set one off in Mary Ds and the're pretty good. I didnt take them into the ground as I was right ast the back of the 3rd tier. Wish I had now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.