BANNERS/FLAGS ALLOWED: Let's Paint The Toon Away End Blue

SMOKE BOMBS......NO NO NO...., Dont want to give the wankers at the FA a reason to ban our fans from away games, or worse deduct points from the team this season, which you know they would to stop us taking there precious prem trophy away from the rags....

......................THE BLUE MOON HAS NEARLY RISEN................................

Just a polite reminder.

Flares are up to the individual, but there's no reason not to bring your/a flag or banner.

I do not want to be a party pooper but personally I would be extremely annoyed if, having climbed 14 flights of stairs, what little view I have would be obscured by smoke bombs and my breathing and eyes affected. Before you say I am over reacting, I have had these symptoms before after smoke bombs.

I want to be able to watch a football match and cheer on my heroes not be being attended to by St John's Ambulance people please.

Sorry, as I say I don't want to be a party pooper but let's just have the banners/flags and over the top cheering please. :-)

ONWARD AND UPWARD WITH MANCHESTER CITY

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN.

GXCity said:
Stroszek said:
GXCity said:
Can the mods take this down now? Remember the problems a very similar thread caused at Anfield in January.
Two things
1) You're a bit paranoid mate.
2) You're giving Bluemoon too much credit.

Just saying. You really think patdowns were becouse of some thread here?

The Merseyside Police admitted as much to people on here who had complained to them after the event.

You are absolutely right GXCity. I was one of the people who received a phone call from one of the senior security guys at Liverpool FC after complaining. He said they were acting on intelligence including info from the City forums.

Off to the Toon in half an hour.

Left the flares in the draw. Can't fit in them anymore.

Got the flag and masking tape packed.

"Sing you hearts out for the lads!"

Stroszek said:
GXCity said:
Can the mods take this down now? Remember the problems a very similar thread caused at Anfield in January.
Two things
1) You're a bit paranoid mate.
2) You're giving Bluemoon too much credit.

Just saying. You really think patdowns were becouse of some thread here?

If you think that the police and other law enforcement agencies do no monitor the internet then you must be very naive, imaging the outrage if trouble was to ensue and the police said that they were not aware of any potential only for it to be shown to be on the interent days or weeks in advance...

Facebook, twitter bebo and other social networking sites as well as nearly every club site will be monitored to see what plans are ongoing, even just to make sure that people are safe going about there day to day lives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.