BANNERS/FLAGS ALLOWED: Let's Paint The Toon Away End Blue

law74 said:
NOT in favour of smoke bombs (or any other sort of bomb come to think of it).
Plenty of bars round the city centre to lubricate the vocal chords, then a steep hike to the top of the stairs, another pint and roar the boys in blue on for the duration of the game.

(Dont want smoke obscuring our opening goal)

They're more for when the lads run out,when we score and at the final whistle rather than just letting them off just as we're about to score etc.

elliot_MCFC said:
me and a few mates taking a few flares, get a few post going well get that place rocking with blue smoke, blue flares, blue banners, confetti everything lets turn us loud proud city fans and show the other teams how its done MCFC.OK

if your seriously gonna do this, hide them somewhere secure until you get in the ground or you will get banned or arrested. Because of this thread you will probably get checked, so hide them in your underpants and say how excited you are :)

Can the mods take this down now? Remember the problems a very similar thread caused at Anfield in January. I don't want to miss a single minute of this game because of some jumped up stewards and coppers searching everyone looking for flares.

GXCity said:
Can the mods take this down now? Remember the problems a very similar thread caused at Anfield in January. I don't want to miss a single minute of this game because of some jumped up stewards and coppers searching everyone looking for flares.

With all due respect, they shouldn't be hard to find.

2766913805_db6713fda7.jpg

If you're that concerned, get to the ground and your seat earlier.

Not read the thread, but theres a shop in Middleton, called 'Maskerade' on Townley Street (i think) They sell smoke bombs there.<br /><br />-- Thu May 03, 2012 10:46 pm --<br /><br />Also, people have the wrong idea of smoke bombs, just because of the name. They dont explode, they just smoulder really..
Tried explaining this to the headmaster at my old school when he found some in my locker and phoned my dad claiming I had a bomb.

GXCity said:
Can the mods take this down now? Remember the problems a very similar thread caused at Anfield in January.
Two things
1) You're a bit paranoid mate.
2) You're giving Bluemoon too much credit.

Just saying. You really think patdowns were becouse of some thread here?

Stroszek said:
GXCity said:
Can the mods take this down now? Remember the problems a very similar thread caused at Anfield in January.
Two things

and you have been here two days, so you know the cause and affect that happened a couple of months ago?

Stroszek said:
GXCity said:
Two things

The Merseyside Police admitted as much to people on here who had complained to them after the event.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.