YOU LUCKY BASTARDS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN 10
幸运的混蛋,它可能已被10
du heldig satan det kunne have været 10
bạn may mắn khốn nó có thể đã được 10
كنت محظوظا لقيط يمكن أن يكون 10
אתה ממזר בר מזל זה יכול היה להיות 10
तुम भाग्यशाली कमीने यह 10 हो सकता थ
ydych yn anghyfreithlon lwcus gallai fod wedi bod 10

just so their world wide fan base doesnt feel excluded.
absolutely world class... copied and pasted it to FB if ok? ;)

Re: Banners for FAC game v Utd on Tiers 2 and 3

jayfx said:
jimharri said:
_52817427_00_banner_getty.jpg

Hung in the North Stand!

Why?
In response to that banner they had up for years in the Stretford End, that's why.

jimharri said:
jayfx said:
jimharri said:
_52817427_00_banner_getty.jpg

Hung in the North Stand!

Why?
In response to that banner they had up for years in the Stretford End, that's why.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery so it's a "no" from me. I wouldn't want to flatter any of them.
Lots of "6" fliers gets my vote and reminds them of their worst defeat to us in 85 years.....

brianisablue said:
jimharri said:
jayfx said:

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery so it's a "no" from me. I wouldn't want to flatter any of them.
Lots of "6" fliers gets my vote and reminds them of their worst defeat to us in 85 years.....
Idon't see it as flattering (is that a proper word?) them, more having a dig sat them. Still; each to their own.

We need to get past the one game mentality. The 6-1 was great but wins us nothing more than 3 points. If we beat the rags in a final then fine a banner is acceptable. 3 points dosent warrant one.

them 6's are great.need more than 10.000 though. how about 1 each.even if we have to pay a quid each for them.

goatastuta said:
them 6's are great.need more than 10.000 though. how about 1 each.even if we have to pay a quid each for them.

How about printing one off yourself? Just a 6 on a white background - not exactly 100%Manc territory is it ;-)

Or if everyone does twenty or so and hands them out in their block - wouldn't cost much at all.

daveduke67 said:
goatastuta said:

How about printing one off yourself? Just a 6 on a white background - not exactly 100%Manc territory is it ;-)

Or if everyone does twenty or so and hands them out in their block - wouldn't cost much at all.
this^^^^^^^^^
would be awesome...im doing 50 and handing them out anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.