Barça on Robinho (Merged)

CarlosJPA

Barça on Robinho (Merged)

Today´s brazilian papers quotes a spanish one that Barcelona will try again so sign Robinho in the next window.

According with "El Mundo Deportivo”,Pep Guardiola will use the distance relation between MH and Robinho to lure him to Camp Nou.

Man, the windows closed less than 72 hours and the papers are already uing the same piece of s...t again.

To them, don´t matters what Robinho said, constatly, they want to put him in Barcelona.

<a class="postlink" href="http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esportes/Noticias/Futebol/0,,MUL1292438-9842,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esportes/ ... 42,00.html</a>

Re: Barça on Robinho............................again

Well, I think we will use the distance relationship between El Mundo Deportivo and reality to try and force them out of our business.

Damocles said:
Well, I think we will use the distance relationship between El Mundo Deportivo and reality to try and force them out of our business.
haha made me laugh

If Robbie wants to go then fair play.These days,as we've seen with Lescott,once a player wants out there's not a lot you can do.

If Barca seriously want him I suggest they start the bidding at £60-70 million,as befits his status.

Unless of course they intend just taking the piss?

Robinho is replaceable.

If he comes out and says he wants to go, then fine, for £50m+ Barca can have him.

There are better out there for the left-winger position IMO.

Robinho is pampered just like Anelka was in the Keegan days, he's not a major player in our first eleven and plays only 20 minutes in every 90. Not bothered anymore!

For a start we should implement a huge huge Barca proof buy out clause just like they did with Messi....

Newspaper bollocks. The Spanish press are even worse than ours and that's saying summert.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.