Barça on Robinho (Merged)

Re: Barça on Robinho............................again

Can see this coming off if there is real interest but this would only be acceptable to City if a big name is on offer in return.

No prizes for guessing who I'd go for!

Blue4ever85 said:
Robinho is replaceable.

If he comes out and says he wants to go, then fine, for £50m+ Barca can have him.

There are better out there for the left-winger position IMO.

My thoughts exactly.

smiles said:
there's no smoke without fire. This story keeps on resurfacing which makes me think it's true. I think Rob is the pups nuts, but he club is always bigger than the player.

How comes there is no smoke without fire when the player says time and again that he wants to stay? He says this not just to the press but via his mates Sylvino and invisible Berti. We should no tbe so quick to believe the press.

kippax neil said:
Can see this coming off if there is real interest but this would only be acceptable to City if a big name is on offer in return.

No prizes for guessing who I'd go for!

Lionel Untidy, of course.

ncblue said:
Fesan said:
I find it funny that one year ago the argument used to be that the club was too small and not enough good players were here so he wanted to move.
Now it is the fact that we have TOO many big players... :P

Times have changed at CoMs, that's for sure!

What a good point , Evereything I have read From Robbie says to me he is happy here and wants to stay , I think we are going to have to get used to the likes of Barca sniffing around OUR players from now on.

even better...

as the eto'o saga proved, teh likes of barca had better get used to City sniffing around THEIR players too...

send Robbie there with a bit of ADUG's loose change and they can send us Messi?

if they want robinho city will play with messi card, we dont need money!!

they would never sell messi. if we sold them robbie i'd see ribery as the logical replacement. but i don't want us to sell him anyway unless he says he wants to leave, which so far he has not

stumpy_mcfc said:
smiles said:
there's no smoke without fire. This story keeps on resurfacing which makes me think it's true. I think Rob is the pups nuts, but he club is always bigger than the player.

How comes there is no smoke without fire when the player says time and again that he wants to stay? He says this not just to the press but via his mates Sylvino and invisible Berti. We should no tbe so quick to believe the press.

I'm not sure he does say he wants to stay time and time again. He does like playing for City and has said that more than once. However, I'm not so sure he wouldnt push for Barca if they were after him. Who could blame the lad if they did come calling.

Pam said:
Blue4ever85 said:
Robinho is replaceable.

If he comes out and says he wants to go, then fine, for £50m+ Barca can have him.

There are better out there for the left-winger position IMO.

My thoughts exactly.

If Barca want Robinho then there aren't many players better than him. He is our least replaceable player. (With Given arguably) You can always get "the hard worker" but you'll never get as good player going past his man as Robinho. He's an attacker, not all of our players should drop near the box when defending... Seems like Guardiola knows his stuff, obviously better than many "fans" here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.