Barça on Robinho (Merged)

Re: Barça on Robinho............................again

am sure we could come to an arrangement?? yaya and xavi for robinho anyone?

RobbieBrewer said:
If Robbie wants to go then fair play.These days,as we've seen with Lescott,once a player wants out there's not a lot you can do.

That's the thing buddy, Robbie has said time and time again that he wants to stay.

there's no smoke without fire. This story keeps on resurfacing which makes me think it's true. I think Rob is the pups nuts, but he club is always bigger than the player.

City signed three strikers - Roque Santa Cruz, Emmanuel Adebayor and Carlos Tevez - this summer, which could push Robinho down the pecking order at the club.

I find it funny that one year ago the argument used to be that the club was too small and not enough good players were here so he wanted to move.
Now it is the fact that we have TOO many big players... :P

Times have changed at CoMs, that's for sure!

Neil McNab said:
Robinho is pampered just like Anelka was in the Keegan days, he's not a major player in our first eleven and plays only 20 minutes in every 90. Not bothered anymore!

are you sure about that?

maybe he's not the most important player, but are you sure that he's not a major player?

boring!!!.jpg

Fesan said:
City signed three strikers - Roque Santa Cruz, Emmanuel Adebayor and Carlos Tevez - this summer, which could push Robinho down the pecking order at the club.

I find it funny that one year ago the argument used to be that the club was too small and not enough good players were here so he wanted to move.
Now it is the fact that we have TOO many big players... :P

Times have changed at CoMs, that's for sure!

What a good point , Evereything I have read From Robbie says to me he is happy here and wants to stay , I think we are going to have to get used to the likes of Barca sniffing around OUR players from now on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.