Bar Haaland have we ever signed anyone 'good enough'

mancboy

Just looking at the transfer forum and it seems that every player we are supposedly after or linked with is instantly derided as not being good enough or at 'our level' by the majority of the posters, so i was wondering have we in our recent history signed anyone that the majority of people thought were good enough or do we bring people to 'our level'

Just looking at the transfer forum and it seems that every player we are supposedly after or linked with is instantly derided as not being good enough or at 'our level' by the majority of the posters, so i was wondering have we in our recent history signed anyone that the majority of people thought were good enough or do we bring people to 'our level'

We are dour, in fact I think it’s becoming our strength not getting carried away. The Soccer AM John Stones video captures us as probably the only fan base that would say “so what”.

Getting Anelka was a bit of a great business. Him coming to us when we'd just got promoted was amazing, looking back it was like Tevez with the rags, he was on loan at the tramps but they was umming and arring about signing him and keegan stepped in and stole him from under the scousers noses.
Suffice to say he soon dropped down to our level which was stale and shite and was gone after about 3 seasons to Fenerbache.
The fact he came back to England after 1 season and the fact it was Bolton really stung at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.