Bar Haaland have we ever signed anyone 'good enough'

When he scored that free kick on his debut I genuinely thought we'd win the league that season.
The window from the start of the game to the celebrations of that goal up to Chelsea equalising three minutes later, was the one of the best atmospheres I’ve ever have heard at City.

It only lasted about fifteen minutes but it was fucking electric, it felt like everything had changed. Then Carvalho’s goal brought everyone back down to Earth and we lost 1-3.

The window from the start of the game to the celebrations of that goal up to Chelsea equalising three minutes later, was the one of the best atmospheres I’ve ever have heard at City.

It only lasted about fifteen minutes but it was fucking electric, it felt like everything had changed. Then Carvalho’s goal brought everyone back down to Earth and we lost 1-3.
I just remembered monopoly money floating round like confetti and me thinking we've got more money than you bring best chant I'd ever heard haha. we don't do anything by half's do we!

Remember getting excited over Squeeky Ball describing Martin “Buster“ Phillips , as a generational talent/wonder-kid

The forum seemed unanimous about Gvardiol being an excellent player.

But other than him & Haaland, can't think of any other signings who were backed 100% on arrival.

Of ones that "got away", Messi 2-3 years ago was probably the most wanted?

Everyone has opinions, one man's God is another man's Meh.

YouTube and Soccerbase have a lot to answer for!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.