Barbecues waste of money

karlzberg said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
ffs Karlzberg,at least you're "big dicked",bin her and get a new woman into yer life mate.
No I'll let her of this time becaue she says she's gonna doo fish n chips tomoz in the cooker and she might suck me cock YAH

Have you ever considered a career in motivational speaking?

johnny on the spot said:
karlzberg said:
No I'll let her of this time becaue she says she's gonna doo fish n chips tomoz in the cooker and she might suck me cock YAH

she MIGHT give you a BJ ?....MIGHT..MIGHT,is the promised land/word mate.

johnny on the spot said:
karlzberg said:

I'm sure theStaff at the jobcentre will will piss them selves when I ask them for motivational speaking instead of me usual beer testing.

lostmyhouseski said:
absolute amateurs! :)

Oh yeah its allright for you in OZ having barbies your used to them a few tinnies an a barbie. but for us in rainy manchester its like wearing sandles with out socks..

They are not all bad, we cook loads of different things on ours, saying that though ours is a gas bbq so you have more control of the heat. I even did the turkey on it last Christmas, not sure about doing it again though, standing around watching it spin on a rotisserie at -30 was no fun, even after a few beers!

BlueStu said:
They are not all bad, we cook loads of different things on ours, saying that though ours is a gas bbq so you have more control of the heat. I even did the turkey on it last Christmas, not sure about doing it again though, standing around watching it spin on a rotisserie at -30 was no fun, even after a few beers!

I've tried BBQing in the cold and it wasn't any fun at all. The air temperature made it a bit of a nightmare.
I bought a gas barbie from Aldi three years ago and it's been the best £50 I've ever spent.
We cooked chicken and pork souvlaki over the weekend and it was lovely. The garden smelt like a Greek taverna.

BBQ is just one of those things, Good BBQ is fantastic, bad BBQ is terrible.

If you do the sort of stuff that BBQ's where invented for, Persian, Turkish, Greek food etc..or even the better yank/oz stuff slow smoked ribs, grilled fish then it can be lovely.

Unfortunately most people throw an Iceland value BBQ pack on it, burn the outside, leave the middle raw and poison everyone...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.