Barbecues waste of money

50 isn't a lot, if anything that's below minimum for a decent grill. And if it actually took you 3 hours to cook something, I don't know what to say. You were doing something incredibly wrong.

karlzberg said:
The Mrs spent over £50 on a Barbecue and food yesterday,it took her over 3 hours to cook me T and it ended up burnt,whats the point cooker microwave toaster in the kitchen... Barbecues bollox

Agreed. With the back door open, my cooker is more or less in the garden anyway.

karlzberg said:
The Mrs spent over £50 on a Barbecue and food yesterday,it took her over 3 hours to cook me T and it ended up burnt,whats the point cooker microwave toaster in the kitchen... Barbecues bollox

haha. cremated on the outside and uncooked in the middle. yummy.

Barbies are a great social occasion though aren't they? Has to be coal not gas though cos that's cheating and only one match to light it. Simple food is best and doesn't have to be expensive - hmm might have one this weekend now you mention it - put me in the mood!!

ps oyy Karlzberg! cooking barbies is mans work not womens :-)

Yeah she said something along them lines but i lit it for her :)

Barbecues are brilliant if you know what and how to cook on it. Roque Santa Cruz, now that's a waste of money.

karlzberg said:

Yeah she said something along them lines but i lit it for her :)

you need to get organised mate. you stand there watching the meat cook drinking beer and she runs around doing salad, potatoes, setting up the table or whatever. you get all the credit and she gets the hard work - simples!!

BBQ are quality. First dont make the mistake on cooking on flames, That just nukes your food. Wait till the coal is white. Spend a couple of quid on your food. Not those cheap pikey packs from asda and iceland. If your unsure on certain foods. Partially cook them in the over before transfering to the BBQ for the BBQ flavour. Make sure the wife does the salads and you cook the meat with beer in hand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.