Barca at Home points and purchase history missing

i kne albert davy said:
just checked mine dropped from 9500 to 9480 wonder if I can still get my Barcelona away on Friday or will have to wait another day,bloody hell.

Customer services said they'd put a note on my card that the extra 20 should be taken into account. OK if buy in person or via phone, no good if you buy online.

I have Blue membership and 10 points have disappeared from my loyalty total, but Barca home game still shows in my purchase history as loaded onto card.

There's summat funny going on because when I bought my Stoke ticket, the points didn't show up for nearly a week., but Watford game was immediate.

Hope we're not being hacked.

gouldybob said:
i kne albert davy said:
just checked mine dropped from 9500 to 9480 wonder if I can still get my Barcelona away on Friday or will have to wait another day,bloody hell.

Customer services said they'd put a note on my card that the extra 20 should be taken into account. OK if buy in person or via phone, no good if you buy online.
Cheers mate was calling into ticket office nothing like feeling the tickets in your paw.

20 dropped off for me too but I also see paper ticket for barc game even tho iv got a season ticket. No sure why

Points are right again this afternoon (20 less yesterday), but still showing paper ticket .

Bluephoria said:
Points are right again this afternoon (20 less yesterday), but still showing paper ticket .

Same here. Only a matter of time before it says "loaded to card"

brianisablue said:
Bluephoria said:

Same here. Only a matter of time before it says "loaded to card"

You're a hopeful one aren't you! Mine has says paper ticket for weeks (on the cup scheme so they took the money about 3 weeks ago) - they keep telling me its a mistake and it will be loaded to my card, but so far it hasn't changed on the site. It will be fun on the night if my card doesnt work - i can just hear them now "it says youve had a paper ticket", how am i going to prove otherwise?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.