Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleavers said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
unsworthblue said:
77 nicker to watch a game of football,your having a fucking laugh

Much rather the club reduced the price of these tickets rather than spurs away
Why would they ? Spurs away midweek, on TV, at full price, we'd have taken about 800, while its clear Barca is going to be stupidly over subscribed.

They got that policy spot on imho.

Wasn't it a PL initiative as well?

cleavers said:
goaters shinpad said:
Alex B said:
How many numbers are wgonna be taking here you reckon? There will be a hell off alot of blues going without tickets, i dont know many who arent goign. I can see 15k making the trip at least.
still
I think 15k+ is way off the mark, I reckon 7,000 tops...but that still leaves a lot people without tickets
Given the number of available flights (even into Spain not just the local airports near Barcelona), I can't see how anywhere near 15k will be able to get there, in fact I think 7k might be pushing it, how many flights will city take ? 2 or 3, so 350-500, spike the same I expect, then all the easyjet/ryanair flights, and they won't be just City fans.

7k would require nearly 40 planes, at an average 180 people per plane, and some of the easyjet/ryanair aren't that big, more like 140.

A small number might find other alternatives like eurostar, but I doubt they would run more than a couple of hundred.

some will go sun, mon tues and so on. 40 planes easy.

I'm doing what others are doing...finding a mate not going who is on the cup scheme with most points and using that if necessary as my points may not be enough...same as most, flights booked, mcr to Barca via Dublin Tuesday to Thursday hotels sorted. There could be some great pub atmospheres in Barca that night full of pissed up blues...agree with a lot of comments about money though been so many games lately it's endless. Then coming up as well is the Wembley scramble which could be ok this season.

de niro said:
cleavers said:
goaters shinpad said:
still
I think 15k+ is way off the mark, I reckon 7,000 tops...but that still leaves a lot people without tickets
Given the number of available flights (even into Spain not just the local airports near Barcelona), I can't see how anywhere near 15k will be able to get there, in fact I think 7k might be pushing it, how many flights will city take ? 2 or 3, so 350-500, spike the same I expect, then all the easyjet/ryanair flights, and they won't be just City fans.

7k would require nearly 40 planes, at an average 180 people per plane, and some of the easyjet/ryanair aren't that big, more like 140.

A small number might find other alternatives like eurostar, but I doubt they would run more than a couple of hundred.

Obviously, but those planes won't all be full of City fans either, like I said 7k not far away from the truth, but I can't see how 15k can possibly get there, it would take an awful lot more City only specials to get to 15k, which is about how many we would take to the final. Also the TC planes will only take those that have tickets.

I'd love there to be 15k in Barcelona in March, but its highly unlikely.

cleavers said:
de niro said:
cleavers said:

Obviously, but those planes won't all be full of City fans either, like I said 7k not far away from the truth, but I can't see how 15k can possibly get there, it would take an awful lot more City only specials to get to 15k, which is about how many we would take to the final. Also the TC planes will only take those that have tickets.

There won't be anything like 15k city there. We might have sold 8-10k if they were available and on open sale, but as it stands there will probably be a few hundred in their end and maybe a few hundred at a push watching it in bars.

cleavers said:
de niro said:
cleavers said:

Agree been to watch city in Europe many times and athough it's may be our biggest game in this completion I very much doubt 15 k !! It's not round the corner and just around Xmas to book things ,, lot of tickets will go cooperate more than any other game we have played in European football and reckon will sell out at 9500 . But 7k will travel .

Ok so what does everyone think? Will the club announce further selling criteria or is 9,000 points as low as it will go? I'd love to know if there's any informed opinion out there (as opposed to just opinion).

The price may deter some but the fact that the last two reductions in criteria announced are 250 suggests to me that 9000 will be as low as it will go. Our party is 9 all booked up. 5 of us have 10k plus -remainder have 8500 or less and I really expect difficulty in sourcing the other 4. I just hope that there is a fair and sensible policy re supporters clubs - just look at the posts on here - its obvious to me that it will sell quickly. Personally suspect it may sell out at 9500. No waiting for people in lower bands. Buy what we can whenever eligible.

fuck that 77 quid shit,i'm going and will be in the stadium but fuck that 77 pounds sterling to watch a game of footy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.