Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, when we thrash them 4-0 a lot of Blues wont bother going to the return leg, think of it like West Ham.

(I'm on 8,400 with everything booked flights hotels the lot so I don't know why I am making daft comments)

DTKOAG said:
Too many people scaremongering on this thread.

In this instance I don't think they are. These tickets will be in huge demand. Miles more than any of our previous European games. The other really 'in demand 'ones I remember were shalke and Ajax (3000 each I think) and they went in the blink of an eye. I don't think they'll get much below 8000 points before they are gone.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
the originalkippaxman said:
I think everyone will be lucky if it goes under 9,500. A lot of people are hoping that they will drop down under the current criteria. It is not going to happen anybody with enough points but not going will be getting these tickets for friends.

I also am in the understanding that Thomas Cook will only operate through the criteria so if you have 4 on your trip but only 1 qualifies the booking is cancelled.

I've got 9400 and I'll be mighty hacked off if that ain't enough!
Don't think the OSC is getting much of an allocation though. My branch has invited season ticket holders to get their own!

I've never believed in the supporters' clubs getting any.

Got a question.

Firstly are the club operating the under 16 policy? and secondly, can a junior get an extra ticket when they buy for this game, as I have just over 10000 and was wondering if I'd be able to get my mate one, but I'm 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.