Barca away criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
M18SK13 said:
bluwes said:
Looks like there are plenty of tickets available on the Spanish Viagogo site at 180 euros each. It even allows you to put in a UK postal address.

I've just received an e-mail from Viagogo confirming that the tickets have been dispatched, only ordered them earlier this afternoon, so it looks like UK address is OK.

Made me realise that my ticket from City hasn't come yet, ordered it on Friday. Any one else not got their's from last week? Not worried..........Yet.
I ordered two on Tuesday and one on Wednesday and they arrived at the weekend
Then ordered two on Thursday, one on Saturday and one on Monday, not seen hide nor hare of those four yet

M18SK13 said:
Alex B said:
Right i brought one in the Barca end off Viagogo(Cunts i know)Anyone else done this? Are they even legit?

I have no doubt that the Viagogo tickets are legit (hope so cos I've bought 2). My only concern is that they may not deliver them to a UK address. I have a horrible feeling that I may get an e-mail from them a few days before the game saying this and refunding my money.

I've paid £170 for each of the tickets. Although I'm not happy paying that, I've already spent £1200 for three of us for flights/hotel and my ticket. So another £200 above face value so we all get in - it had to be done.

I spoke to a guy who has been to the Nou Camp 20+ times as part of his job. He advised me:

Buy tickets in the "General Area". This is considered to the neutral area (similar to Fulham) and gets filled with tourists. No real Barca fan would be seen in there.

The General Area is on level 5. The Nou camp is an open bowl and you can walk around different areas (except VIP) similar to at Bayern Munich. He is not certain but reckons the segregation is normally that lax you may be able to walk into the City area unhindered (his words).

City fans should have no problem getting into the Barca areas of the ground as long as they do not show colours. Behind the goals is where the more hardcore Barca fans sit, particularly the North end. If you let it known you are a City fan in there you may get thrown out. At the sides and the general areas you will probably get away with it as long as you don't take the piss.

He reckons that there definitely will be tickets available before the match from touts/season ticket holders but will be pricey, prices come right down close to kick off (last 15 mins or so) if you are prepared to chance it. I'm taking my lad with me so don't want to risk it as he will be gutted if he doesn't get in.

Just seen the post above - looks like they will get delivered.

Hope you are right, just booked in block 544, general area! 173 notes, robbing bastards

squirtyflower said:
M18SK13 said:
bluwes said:
Looks like there are plenty of tickets available on the Spanish Viagogo site at 180 euros each. It even allows you to put in a UK postal address.

I've just received an e-mail from Viagogo confirming that the tickets have been dispatched, only ordered them earlier this afternoon, so it looks like UK address is OK.

Made me realise that my ticket from City hasn't come yet, ordered it on Friday. Any one else not got their's from last week? Not worried..........Yet.
Then ordered two on Thursday, one on Saturday and one on Monday, not seen hide nor hare of those four yet

Lucky you! 7 tickets?

Pardy said:
squirtyflower said:
M18SK13 said:

Lucky you! 7 tickets?
I have a fat arse!

I have a large family
The wife's a good Catholic

Or I could just sell all seven and buy a fucking world cruise with the proceeds

squirtyflower said:
Pardy said:
squirtyflower said:

Lucky you! 7 tickets?
I have a fat arse!

I have a large family

Forget the cruise, judging by the Viagogo prices, I think you could buy your own yacht!

Pardy said:
squirtyflower said:
Pardy said:
Lucky you! 7 tickets?
I have a fat arse!

I have a large family

Forget the cruise, judging by the Viagogo prices, I think you could buy your own yacht!
Lol
I've always fancied retiring and sailing the Med in my own yacht, perhaps pick one up in Barcelona

sput the wonder pig said:
Me and a pal just bought 6 each for our clan in the general area ! Bout 170 each ... But there going up !!!

They've got 2 for sale in the city end. Even got the seat numbers on them.

Section: General - 528 , Row: 21, Seat: 15 - 17 ,

£550 the pair.

Blumers Bloomers said:
2 tickets confirmed with another two en route.............just got to get flights sorted now.

Cannot wait.
Get a bloody move on with those flights or they'll all be sold out
You've been saying it for two days now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.