BARCA Away - DAY TRIP & 2 NIGHT PACKAGES AVAILABLE WITH

Re: BARCA AWAY 2 Night stopover & Day Trip available

Just booked flights and accommodation for me and my mate. Only need the match tickets now!

Flying from Thiefrow on Monday 10th, returning Thursday 13th, both mid afternoon flights so there's no rush.

Staying at the Novotel Barcelona City (4*), 4 stops on the metro from las Ramblas, so far enough away for a good night's sleep. Booked via BA, total cost £303 each.

Booked Manchester to Girona on the Tuesday. One night in hotel Girona Town and second night in Barca hostel (own room for two of us). Fly to Leeds on Thursday via Amsterdam. £200 each.

Ps: some of the hotel rooms on the travel sites say discount rooms available but when you go to book the sold out signs appear.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
de niro said:
he's a toon fan but he'll be a blue for a bit :)

Not going to the match though eh Bob, you wouldn't deprive a real blue a ticket, surely ?

there will be 100's of plastics and glory hunters there anyway mate. loads who have never been and will never go again.

I'm very tempted. Overspent at Christmas and if I spend anymore the girlfriend will have a paddy.. we are trying to save for New York at the end of the year.

2 nights booked, on Las Ramblas B&B in Gothic Area with flights to the real Barca airport for just £125 ALL IN! What's the betting my match ticket will cost more than my travel (as it did at Ajax). At last- living in London can sometimes beat my hometown travel costs to the game.

I am sure this question has been asked before but is there any I night overnight trips for me and my 2 @ adult children ?
any information / advise would be gratefully received.

Ladybarn Blue . said:
I am sure this question has been asked before but is there any I night overnight trips for me and my 2 @ adult children ?

If you go back to the very first post on page one it gives you all the details along with the phone number you'll need to ring for any information / advice.

Is anybody considering the 14.05 ryanair from Liverpool on the wednesday, arrives 5.25 pm, which gives approx 3 hours to get to ground.
i know its very tight but will stay for two days after and i am sure i can not go any earlier.
Cheers

Ladybarn Blue . said:
Page 1 would be a good start

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.