BARCA Away - DAY TRIP & 2 NIGHT PACKAGES AVAILABLE WITH

Re: BARCA AWAY 2 Night stopover & Day Trip available

t--pott said:
Spike ive used you for loads of trips but now you are taking the piss mate. We all knew this would happen sooner rather than later due to demand but you are now going too far mate. Shame on you spike. All you boys who rely on Dick Turpin to take you to these games good luck lads........Thanks but never again mate.
We are setting up a travel company and we know the costs involved so from a business point of view spikes costs are not over the top.atols, insurances, staff etc will not leave much to play with.

mac said:
t--pott said:
Spike ive used you for loads of trips but now you are taking the piss mate. We all knew this would happen sooner rather than later due to demand but you are now going too far mate. Shame on you spike. All you boys who rely on Dick Turpin to take you to these games good luck lads........Thanks but never again mate.
We are setting up a travel company and we know the costs involved so from a business point of view spikes costs are not over the top.atols, insurances, staff etc will not leave much to play with.

exactly.

t--pott said:
He is running a buisness not a charity .at the end of the day you are paying for a service & as long as it is good value everyone is happy

canmity said:
I am flying to girona airport from manchester on 11/03/2014, I need to get to calella from girona, if any one is on the same flight and is going to calella would you be intrested to share transport to calella.

Been to Calella a couple of times. IIRC we got the shuttle bus into Girona centre, then train direct to Calella.

cyberblue said:
t--pott said:
He is running a buisness not a charity .at the end of the day you are paying for a service & as long as it is good value everyone is happy

Like others I cannot understand your beef with Spike. Spike's trips are well organised, well run and they go over and above to help out anyone, I have even known them help out people who were not booked on their flights to get to the airport. On the last trip I know for a fact it took them (4 of them) over 20 minutes to load the bags belonging to the people who had opted not to travel from the hotel to the ground via the coach, on to the coach. Where else would you get that kind of service? Spike, Miles and co are excellent and everything is always well run. In fact from the moment of booking on one of their trips you know there is nothing to be concerned about.

Re: CITY IN EUROPE: BARCELONA AWAY TRAVEL PACKAGES!

swinton blue said:
When booking is it the full price up front or is there a deposit option with the rest of the balance to be paid later

Can you buy away tickets for barca without being a season ticket holder ?
Regards Justin

bullyboy said:
swinton blue said:
When booking is it the full price up front or is there a deposit option with the rest of the balance to be paid later

Regards Justin

Clarkie, is that you fucking about??

bullyboy said:
swinton blue said:

Regards Justin

yes, go to barca .com and tell them which la liga game you want to attend.

buckotheblue said:
The day trip as sold out

Bollocks. Only just got confirmation of tickets. This was my plan, as much as I'd like to a 2 day stay over isn't an option

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.