Barca Away Tickets

Blue Mist said:
davidjh said:
Blue Mist said:
In short, yesterday I did not have a ticket, now thanks to 2 separate mates I have 2 !!

Therefore I have one ticket in the away end available to first person who pm's me.

SORRY now gone to a good home.
You sound like a tout Mr Mist

I cant be bothered going into a long drawn out reply. I will simply say you have not got a clue, (I am being very polite this morning.) Mind you with 7 posts why would you.

Just a quick addition. I think I have just been clarkied ! It is too early in the morning !!

Clarkied or bellended
Could be either

Blue Mist said:
davidjh said:
Blue Mist said:
In short, yesterday I did not have a ticket, now thanks to 2 separate mates I have 2 !!

Therefore I have one ticket in the away end available to first person who pm's me.

SORRY now gone to a good home.

I cant be bothered going into a long drawn out reply. I will simply say you have not got a clue, (I am being very polite this morning.) Mind you with 7 posts why would you.

Just a quick addition. I think I have just been clarkied ! It is too early in the morning !!

Well I bought the ticket off him for Face value! Which incidentally is less than he payed for it!

blueboyforever said:
Blue Mist said:
davidjh said:

Well I bought the ticket off him for Face value! Which incidentally is less than he payed for it!

Just a shit tout then

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
blueboyforever said:
Blue Mist said:

Just a shit tout then

Fuck me someone is having a bad day. If you have a problem tell me what it is.

Re: Invasion of Camp Nou

Hi everyone,

Sorry for my post maybe is it not the right place.
I'm a french City fan and by chance I'll be in Montpellier (South France) next week. The travel between Montpellier and Barcelona is very short and it gives me some ideas... I'd like to know if there a way to buy a visitor ticket to the Nou Camp?

Do you know how can i get one? Maybe someone will step aside and i can re-buy his ticket.

I suspect that it might be difficult but it worth to try and i want to cheer City no matter what.

Many thanks boys,
Regards

Felix,

Floux said:
Hi everyone,

I'm a french City fan and by chance I'll be in Montpellier (South France) next week. The travel between Montpellier and Barcelona is very short and it gives me some ideas... I'd like to know if there a way to buy a visitor ticket to the Nou Camp?

Do you know how can i get one? Maybe someone will step aside and i can re-buy his ticket.

I suspect that it might be difficult but it worth to try and i want to cheer City no matter what.

Many thanks boys,
Regards

Felix,

I have spare in city end, happy to meet in Barcelona ?

bertieblue72 said:
Floux said:
Hi everyone,

Many thanks boys,
Regards

Felix,

I have spare in city end, happy to meet in Barcelona ?

If you have a spare match ticket, i'll have it off you. I get in Barca Tue evening....

Due to work commitments I now have one ticket available in the City section for the Barcelona game, price £74. Buyer will need to pick up in South Manchester next 24 hours. PM if interested and willing to collect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.