Barca Away Tickets

Hi everyone,

I'm the french City fan always looking for a visitor ticket to the Nou Camp?

Do you know how can i get one? Maybe someone will step aside and i can re-buy his ticket.

Many thanks boys,

Felix,

A mate had dropped out due to work commitments. £74 ticket

I now have a spare for our end. I will be at Manchester Airport on Tuesday afternoon or can sell in Barca. Cheers

Tim of the Oak said:

I now have a spare for our end. I will be at Manchester Airport on Tuesday afternoon or can sell in Barca. Cheers

I'm after one ticket, i get into Barca Tue evening, if you want to meet, to sell it...

ken_barnes said:
Tim of the Oak said:

I'm after one ticket, i get into Barca Tue evening, if you want to meet, to sell it...

Cheers Ken. I have PMd you so that we can meet in Barca.

3431oreilly said:
One last check still need two tickets for barca anyone selling?
Yep I have 1 going In city section. Buyer will need to collect tomorrow south Manchester. Pm if interested

3431oreilly said:
I have 1 ticket going in the city section. Buyer will need to collect South Manchester on Monday. PM if interested.

3431oreilly said:
I have 1 ticket going in the City section. Buyer will need to collect South Manchester on Monday, PM if interested

Tim of the Oak said:
ken_barnes said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Cheers Ken. I have PMd you so that we can meet in Barca.

Cheers Tim, PM seen and replied, thanks...

Due to a mix up I now have 1 spare in the city end. Collect from north mcr tomorrow evening or can meet in barca. Get into barca tues afternoon. DM me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.