Barca Away

RJBCITY said:
Me and a mate need tickets. Looked at Viagogo and they have tickets from £130, I guess more may come up over the next few weeks. Isn't there also a possibility of buying some in banks? Barca fans might not bother as they'll want to cash in as they think their through.

You can't buy tickets at banks for this game as they're sold out...for any other leagues games besides the clasico you can buy tickets through a bank call La Caixa but only if you are a season ticket holder.

Big Big Big ask, Please Please Please, I am a mate of Norm's, sorry Matt the Blue. I need two tickets. They are not for me they are for a mate, Ok they are for Matt.

(I do actually need 2 so I decided to tap up this fan at the match the other night, he had a half and half scarf on, check, he was with his missus, check, he was speaking a foreign language, check. Must be a Barca fan so I thought I would ask him if he could get 2 in the Barca end for me..............
Bastard was Bulgarian !!!!!!!

Much as I've taken the piss and introduced the 'Norm' idea into the thread I'm also still after 2 tickets for me and my lad.

So any PM's from ticket holders wishing to pass on would be pretty damm good.

What blocks are the away fan blocks?
Thinking of getting the 2 we are short in the home area but near away fans.
Are there any parts of the ground to definitely avoid?
What blocks are best?
Any help appreciated

Eric Wirral said:
What blocks are best?
Any help appreciated

I'm looking at doing the same, I know someone who has a ticket in block 534 so at least that block.

Eric Wirral said:
What blocks are best?
Any help appreciated

I have watched a few vids of other clubs going to the Nou Camp and sometimes away fans in the Barca End are sitting in blocks right next to the away fans.

Ok guys i'm writing this in deep regret but its been forced upon me through commitments elsewhere.

Im am currently booked on Spikes 2 day trip staying in the 4* hotel (£425) - Balance has been paid in full.

I have a match ticket purchased for face value (£77)

The ticket and travel are therefore up for grabs. As many are aware Spike operates a free name change up until 5 days prior to the trip, so I'm willing to take a £2 hit and take £500 for both.

I am fully aware there are plenty of blues without tickets and travel only, but the travel comes with the ticket as a package and I won't sell anything separately i'm afraid.

PM for more details I'm more than happy to speak with people over the phone or speak with a MOD if they wish to confirm this is a legitimate sale.

Cheers Guys

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.