Barca Away

It's going to be impossible to sneak into the Camp Nou. Police here in Barcelona or Madrid are a bunch of a.....les when it comes to dealing with English fans.
Or don't you remember the police in Madrid <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp8H0c-L__A" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp8H0c-L__A</a>

Hi. I just want to tell everyone on this forum without a ticket for this game that there is a couple Spanish websites in which people are offering tickets for this game. Touts and ticket sellers in Barcelona are selling tickets on the net not less than 200 €....if you come across anyone selling you season tickets, it could be the cheaper option, but also you need to know that you need to get both ID's. Once you pay for a season ticket which it will be cheaper than a paper ticket, make sure you're given 2 IDS.

A FC Barcelona season ticket contains two ID's (similar size to a credit card)

The first ID has a barcode on the bottom with the name of the ID owner plus a picture. This first ID is to enter the first turnstile. Nobody will check if your face matches the pic on the ID, they only want the barcode to be scan correctly so you can enter the perimeter of the stadium.

The second ID has a barcode on the side with the name of the season ticket owner and the location of the seat. That second ID will allow you to get into the stadium and get into your block and seat.

Some southamerican's touts or scam artist will try to sell you the second ID an will make you believe that is all you need to watch the game at the stadium.

Just be aware.

barcelonalad said:
Hi. I just want to tell everyone on this forum without a ticket for this game that there is a couple Spanish websites in which people are offering tickets for this game. Touts and ticket sellers in Barcelona are selling tickets on the net not less than 200 €....if you come across anyone selling you season tickets, it could be the cheaper option, but also you need to know that you need to get both ID's. Once you pay for a season ticket which it will be cheaper than a paper ticket, make sure you're given 2 IDS.

The first ID has a barcode on the bottom with the name of the ID owner plus a picture. This first ID is to enter the first turnstile. Nobody will check if your face matches the pic on the ID, they only want the barcode to be scan correctly so you can enter the perimeter of the stadium.

The second ID has a barcode on the side with the name of the season ticket owner and the location of the seat. That second ID will allow you to get into the stadium and get into your block and seat.

Some southamerican's touts or scam artist will try to sell you the second ID an will make you believe that is all you need to watch the game at the stadium.

Just be aware.
Thanks for that barcelonalad, if you have any other tips on getting tickets, please leave them in here as well. Still a lot of people wanting tickets, and searching the internet there are still a lot of tickets available, but the prices are very high, hopefully they will come down as we get nearer the game, do you think prices will fall much as we get nearer to kick off ?

NB - I've seen a couple for sale in our allocation, the prices were ridiculous Eu690, and Eu350 (or near), whoever is doing that are a disgrace to the club, because they will have to come from City, so its either staff, or fellow supporters.

cleavers said:
barcelonalad said:

Just be aware.
Thanks for that barcelonalad, if you have any other tips on getting tickets, please leave them in here as well. Still a lot of people wanting tickets, and searching the internet there are still a lot of tickets available, but the prices are very high, hopefully they will come down as we get nearer the game, do you think prices will fall much as we get nearer to kick off ?

NB - I've seen a couple for sale in our allocation, the prices were ridiculous Eu690, and Eu350 (or near), whoever is doing that are a disgrace to the club, because they will have to come from City, so its either staff, or fellow supporters.

I agree. I understand people having spare tickets and wanting to turn a small profit, but charging that much is just ridiculous, and anyone who pays that kind of money for a ticket is just as ridiculous!

rick.mcfc.40145 said:
cleavers said:
barcelonalad said:

Just be aware.

I agree. I understand people having spare tickets and wanting to turn a small profit, but charging that much is just ridiculous, and anyone who pays that kind of money for a ticket is just as ridiculous!

Very true Ric. I have paid over the odds before but unfortunately this game isn't even close with the lads having an Everest to climb.

Anybody received tickets from viagogo yet??

I've paid over the odds but want to see this game and had already booked flights hotel etc.

rickyyt said:
Anybody received tickets from viagogo yet??

I've paid over the odds but want to see this game and had already booked flights hotel etc.

I'm not critising anyone for paying over the odds, just stating that in my opinion, paying £600 for a ticket is barbaric!

If for whatever reason I couldn't get a ticket, I would pay over the odds if the game was so massive that it was simply unmissable (like the CL FInal or something), but I don't think this game is unmissable, especially now we're 2-0 down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.