Barca Away

bluebirdie said:
Can someone advise me what to do? I'm a novice at all this, being the mum who has no clue. Should they just go to the ground on the night, given they've got transport? And buy some inflated ticket from a tout? Or is there another way?

The RIGHT way is, of course, for my fecking dad to give up his ticket so as not to let down his grandson. I will be watching his response carefully. I am devastated for my son and am not going to sleep tonight for having been put in this position.

if you've booked flights and digs then just go over anyway and have a ball in the bars with the other 5000 blues who'll be there without a ticket

I can't help but think that those with flights and hotels booked should just go anyway...there'll be tickets flying round left right and centre on the day of the game surely?!

charliebigspuds said:
bluebirdie said:
Can someone advise me what to do? I'm a novice at all this, being the mum who has no clue. Should they just go to the ground on the night, given they've got transport? And buy some inflated ticket from a tout? Or is there another way?

The RIGHT way is, of course, for my fecking dad to give up his ticket so as not to let down his grandson. I will be watching his response carefully. I am devastated for my son and am not going to sleep tonight for having been put in this position.

if you've booked flights and digs then just go over anyway and have a ball in the bars with the other 5000 blues who'll be there without a ticket

3 needed but will be over the moon with even 1 or 2. Please pm me with any info - there will be a big drink in it for you.

Various long term posters can vouch for my credibility. Thanks!

Would be willing to swap my 2 tickets for the barcelona home game for 1 ticket for the barcelona away game.

Pm if this situation suits anybody's situation.

Thanks

Hotel - check
Flight - check
Nou camp tour - check
Match Ticket - Oops.

Anyone got one for sale. I'm a lowly 6000er, so was never going to get a ticket.

An if I don't get a ticket, where will we all be gathering in Barca

Might as well give it a try.............. 8700pts needing 1 ticket, likewise flights and accomodation booked. Still going whatever so where are the other 5000 blues meeting to watch the game ? Can't we storm a turnstile ? :-)

May as well post.

I'm after 1 spare for my Dad, missed out on Monday by 80 points.

I can offer the cash and as much ale as you can sup in a day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.