Barca Away

Need 2 tickets as flights and accommodation already booked! Had 9200 loyalty points but missed out due to being away with work! Anybody that has spare tickets, will pay well over face value, please get in touch!

imkevinmc said:
Hotel - check
Flight - check
Nou camp tour - check
Match Ticket - Oops.

Anyone got one for sale. I'm a lowly 6000er, so was never going to get a ticket.

An if I don't get a ticket, where will we all be gathering in Barca

to do list please complete before departure
Passport
Condoms
Euros
Travel insurance
Transfers

I've just got tickets - I'm definitely not complaining but I am a little confused

I applied for the TC day trip soon after it came out. We used my 2 season tickets, one with just over 9,000 pts, one with c. 8,900 pts

I thought they waited till all season ticket holders on an application met the sales criteria so when it sold out ystdy on 9,000 pts, I thought it was all over

But I've just received an email from TC confirming BOTH applications are successful

I guess maybe some returns or other extra tickets have transpired ? As I say, very happy if not a little bemused....can anyone shed any light ?

blue5ter said:
I've just got tickets - I'm definitely not complaining but I am a little confused

I applied for the TC day trip soon after it came out. We used my 2 season tickets, one with just over 9,000 pts, one with c. 8,900 pts

I thought they waited till all season ticket holders on an application met the sales criteria so when it sold out ystdy on 9,000 pts, I thought it was all over

But I've just received an email from TC confirming BOTH applications are successful

I guess maybe some returns or other extra tickets have transpired ? As I say, very happy if not a little bemused....can anyone shed any light ?

happened to me on trip a while back think they get allocation then give priority to those who meet the criteria the on to the next they need to fill the planes and hotels !!!

imkevinmc said:
Hotel - check
Flight - check
Nou camp tour - check
Match Ticket - Oops.

Anyone got one for sale. I'm a lowly 6000er, so was never going to get a ticket.

Bit cheeky that mate. First post asking for tickets for Barca away!

Ian said:
imkevinmc said:
Hotel - check
Flight - check
Nou camp tour - check
Match Ticket - Oops.

Bit cheeky that mate. First post asking for tickets for Barca away!

Leave the kid alone.

He made it better by saying that he up for a meet and a booze up if he don't get a ticket.

Good luck to him in his hunt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.