Barca Away

Desperate times call for desperate measures, so in the unlikely event anyone has two spares for Barca away please PM me. Just missed out on loyalty points :(

I'll make you a mod and everything.

stewyblue said:
8900 point need at least one ticket. Flight and hotel booked. Get in touch. will be worth your time.

Take your number out of there mate, mods will grip you for it.

-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:51 pm --

Need 2 tickets if possible anyone!!

Obviously every man and his dog are asking but might as well put my name in the hat.

8700 so just shy.

Everything booked the same as many others, regular home and away just missed out.

Would massively appreciate it, cheers.

We are also looking for 2 spares. Hotel and flights booked both lads who missed out had over 8500 points.

Hello need two, i know a long shot but missed out on 8890 points. PM please

Wanted 1 ticket, well I might as we'll add my name to the ever growing list of those who just missed out. No reasonable offers of a ticket refused. Please PM me.

i know this is going to be a long shot as I know a lot of other disappointed fans will be doing the same but its worth a try and i've also heard a few stories of so called city fans trying to rip off there own fans by selling them on twitter for hundreds of pounds.

2 tickets needed please

private message me if you have any spare!

Mods,
I am not normally a **** but I don't like to see people with 2 posts asking for tickets. That stinks of tout to me. I have 8,000+ points and I haven't a ticket so it pee's me off to see them coming on here saying 'it will be worth your while/ etc

Shouldn't be allowed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.