Barca Away

As above me and son fully booked and missed out on 8.3k & 8k.

Any spares would go to a good home and not a JCL.

A couple of points:
1) We only ever allow tickets to be sold at no more than face value so DO NOT add words like "any reasonable price paid" if you're looking or "make me an offer" if you're selling. In the latter case you will be banned from here. In the former, we will at least edit the offending words out.

2) DO NOT put personal details such as mobile numbers or email addresses on these posts. This is to protect you, as serial fraudsters like Amrik Gill are still around and up to their old tricks. Even people who are not members can view posts so we insist everything must be done via pm, which means we have some control over events and evidence if anyone is ripped off.

Me and dad flight and hotels booked any help would be massively appreciated.

Regards

Danny

looking for one please as well as face value for the ticket the free offer is :

will be in barca for the week on hols so can crash in the apartment if you're doing an over nighter or stuck for accommodation

I'm still looking for a couple, two of my mates have offered me the opportunity to offer their utd away tickets to try and bribe any individual who might be able to help.

I have a sad situation, and I don't suppose most of you will believe me, but I am gonna outline it anyway. I can verify this to anyone who wants to help out.

MY husband was 50 in January. For his present, my dad, a season ticket holder, offered to see if he could get him a ticket to Barca away. Because of his own points, and a contact, he was confident he could get a ticket for my husband. So
I booked a flight and hotel for hubby. Waited and waited. My dad got more confident, saying he might also be able to get one for our 14 year old son for his birthday which is mid March. on Wednesday he sent me a text saying these tickets were confirmed. Turns out today, they weren't. My dad has his ticket, and my brother in laws, but not the two apparently confirmed for my kid and husband. They are trying to sort something out, but it isn't looking good.

We live in Stoke, having had to decamp from Manchester for work. We are not regular attenders at all, but my kids go along with my dad when they can. Husband and I are lifelong supporters, and I had a Platt Lane season ticket for many years as a teenager. Some of you will rightly ask, why should we beg for tickets when many others have missed out who go to matches every week. That would be completely fair enough.

But it is my stupid dad that caused this situation. I booked two flights, a twin room, told the school that my son was going to be out for two days, TOLD my son that he was going, because HIS GRANDAD CONFIRMED IT... And of course, my son, totally MADE UP, because he has to suffer constant abuse from Stoke City fans, told ALL his mates.

My dad is trying to sort something out, or at least better bloody had be when the match finishes this evening. He is going to see what packages Thomas Cook have left. None of us can afford even more wasted stupid money though, I have already coughed up nearly 500 quid for flights.

Neither my husband or son know about this complete fuck up by my family. I have told my dad I am not going to be the one breaking it to them.

Is there anyone who wants to sell on a ticket? I can't afford to pay a ridiculous amount but if need be, I will throw in my genuine Maine Road flippy laser blue seat, waiting in my garage to be sunk in some concrete, ideally in my garden, but if need be in yours, even though it will break my heart to give it away. But it would break my heart more to break my boys' hearts. Please PM me.

we are the east stand said:
Now it's sold out, presume we are ok to start this thread mods?

Need 1 ticket, on 8.5k points and criteria didnt get that low unfortunately.

Flights and hotel booked, so any spares for the game please message me.

Nice1 blues.

As long as there no touting the thread is legit, although I'd say futile.

Can someone advise me what to do? I'm a novice at all this, being the mum who has no clue. Should they just go to the ground on the night, given they've got transport? And buy some inflated ticket from a tout? Or is there another way?

The RIGHT way is, of course, for my fecking dad to give up his ticket so as not to let down his grandson. I will be watching his response carefully. I am devastated for my son and am not going to sleep tonight for having been put in this position.

3 tickets needed, booked flights & accommodation but didn't think it'd sell out this quick ?! Thanks if you can help ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.