Barca Away

Timmmmahhhh said:
I know it's a long shot, but, a mate of mine has lost out on his supporters club allocation, he's looking for two tickets, preferably in the City end.

He's got flights and accommodation sorted.

If anyone has anything, PM for his details, sort it out between you.
supporters clubs got 4 tickets

Looking for 2 tickets.

Bit of a cock up !!
Thought they would definitely come down to our points level, so booked us all on Spikes day trip.
4 of us (2 adults + 2 teenagers)
Got 2 tickets but the boys missed out by the skin of their teeth.
All travel etc paid in full

Long shot I know as they seem to be as rare as rocking horse s**t

Just ordered 3 tickets in 447 on viagogo.es for me and 2 mates €212 each with fees and VAT

If any other blues are sitting near there and want to try and congregate, drop me a PM

Hope we will get in!

Looking for two tickets to Barca away. Me and my dad are both season ticket holders on the CL scheme. We just missed out. If anyone has any info or has any spares could please PM me.

Looking for two tickets to Barca away. Me and my dad are both season ticket holders on the CL scheme. We just missed out. If anyone has any info or has any spares could please PM me.

Re: Barca away criteria

Figured people would want to see this, offering tickets above face value, no posts.

Sorry if already posted.

Delete messageReport private messageQuote messageBarca Away
Sent: Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:04 pm
To: Timmmmahhhh

Hi,

I might have two spare away tickets in City section (waiting to confirm 2 mates can't make it). We bought the tickets for £150 each (ticket org price £77) and if the lads can't make it I would be willing to swap the two of them for 4 Arsenal away tickets on March 29th. If anyone can sort me out send me a mail. I should know by Monday if they are available but looks likely they will be.

Cillian

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.