Barca Away

Eric Wirral said:
Kitplayer11 said:
about to buy some in the barca end off viagogo for about 170 a ticket.... just seems too cheap compared to the prices being quoted on here? also not too sure what i make of the fact that apparently the tickets are 'general admission' for a certain block. anyone bought any yet?
I'm about to do the same. The city blocks are general admission too.

I bought one a few weeks ago, no ticket yet think they get posted a week before.
You can track the order and email them but seems you have to sit and wait.

de niro said:
rick.mcfc.40145 said:
rickyyt said:
Anybody received tickets from viagogo yet??

I've paid over the odds but want to see this game and had already booked flights hotel etc.

I'm not critising anyone for paying over the odds, just stating that in my opinion, paying £600 for a ticket is barbaric!

If for whatever reason I couldn't get a ticket, I would pay over the odds if the game was so massive that it was simply unmissable (like the CL FInal or something), but I don't think this game is unmissable, especially now we're 2-0 down.

no chance I'd pay that, even at 0-0. get in the bar with other blues.

or give me £599 for mine :)

kidding mods x

I didn't pay £600?

rickyyt said:
de niro said:
rick.mcfc.40145 said:
I'm not critising anyone for paying over the odds, just stating that in my opinion, paying £600 for a ticket is barbaric!

If for whatever reason I couldn't get a ticket, I would pay over the odds if the game was so massive that it was simply unmissable (like the CL FInal or something), but I don't think this game is unmissable, especially now we're 2-0 down.

no chance I'd pay that, even at 0-0. get in the bar with other blues.

or give me £599 for mine :)

kidding mods x

I didn't pay £600?

Not saying you did, just making a general point about buying tickets for heavily inflated prices.

Ok, well I'm happy to offer my 2 tickets at face value (£154) + postage, if the following conditions are met:

-Payment is made in advance of the tickets being sent, so as to have agreed and covered the cost of the method of postage the buyer requires, as I will not refund or accept liability for the tickets not turning up via a method you approve.

Screenshots or documentary evidence of the following are sent to me as follows:
1) Proof that you have a points level of 8,500 or more.
2) Proof of flights & accommodation purchase so I know you're going and aren't going to sell on at a profit.
3) Your MCFC ticket purchase history to prove you don't already have tickets.

The first person to satisfy those 3 criteria through PM or via email (PM to conduct it via that format) gets the tickets.

I think that's the fairest, if not completely infallible, way of doing this. It will be done on a first come, first served basis and I will queue people up so that the person who contacts first has a period of time to get the required info together. It will be at my discretion to move on to the next person in line if someone doesn't produce what I've asked for.

Hope that's clear, like I said I want genuine fans who are going to get this pair of tickets which is why I've posted the formalities above.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ok, well I'm happy to offer my 2 tickets at face value (£154) + postage, if the following conditions are met:

-Payment is made in advance of the tickets being sent, so as to have agreed and covered the cost of the method of postage the buyer requires, as I will not refund or accept liability for the tickets not turning up via a method you approve.

2) Proof of flights & accommodation purchase so I know you're going and aren't going to sell on at a profit.

The first person to satisfy those 3 criteria through PM or via email (PM to conduct it via that format) gets the tickets.

I think that's the fairest, if not completely infallible, way of doing this. It will be done on a first come, first served basis and I will queue people up so that the person who contacts first has a period of time to get the required info together. It will be at my discretion to move on to the next person in line if someone doesn't produce what I've asked for.

Hope that's clear, like I said I want genuine fans who are going to get this pair of tickets which is why I've posted the formalities above.

Sounds great and a far better way than usual for moving tickets.

I'd actually fall in the area you are looking at but I've managed to get tickets at cost anyway so your tickets could still fall into the 'wrong hands'.

Why aren't you going tho'?

Joemercer's way I have pmd you<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:48 pm --<br /><br />Joemercer's way I have pmd you

JoeMercer'sWay said:

PM'd you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.