Barca Away

Looking for 2 tickets as flights and hotel booked

have 2 club wembley tickets spare if anyone wants to do an exchange deal ??

In need of 2 for barca. 8380 pts been booked with flights and hotel etc for ages. Payment available instantly and willing to meet any criteria test as outlined in the previous sellers post. I'll also throw in my right nut.

Hello all...both my wife and I are City members with just over 1000 points...know it's a poor score compared to most members but we live in Norn Iron and do our best to get over CTID. We arrive in Barcelona about 5pm on the Monday evening and obviously need tickets. Failing that we'll watch the match in a bar close to the stadium. With that in mind is there an obvious place/area City fans will meet before the match. By the way my missus is 50 going on 39, still fit and I won't sell her lol

joedmillar said:
Hello all...both my wife and I are City members with just over 1000 points...know it's a poor score compared to most members but we live in Norn Iron and do our best to get over CTID. We arrive in Barcelona about 5pm on the Monday evening and obviously need tickets. Failing that we'll watch the match in a bar close to the stadium. With that in mind is there an obvious place/area City fans will meet before the match. By the way my missus is 50 going on 39, still fit and I won't sell her lol

*whistles*

joedmillar said:

Everyone's got a price

joedmillar said:

Usually away fans playing FC Barcelona or RCD Espanyol get together in Plaza Catalunya which is the square on the top of Ramblas....also on the bottom of Ramblas, fans congregate in Plaza Reial which has 4 Pubs (English, Iris and Scottish)....so those are your best options to meet with fellow blues....what about if I offer 2 hospitality for your wife? LOL

barcelonalad said:
joedmillar said:

Usually away fans playing FC Barcelona or RCD Espanyol get together in Plaza Catalunya which is the square on the top of Ramblas....also on the bottom of Ramblas, fans congregate in Plaza Reial which has 4 Pubs (English, Iris and Scottish)....so those are your best options to meet with fellow blues....what about if I offer 2 hospitality for your wife? LOL

...then you'd be seeing yourself off as I'd only need one ticket lol

joedmillar said:
barcelonalad said:
joedmillar said:

...then you'd be seeing yourself off as I'd only need one ticket lol

Looks like Plaza Reial on Tuesday (our hotel is near the marina) and then Plaza Catalunya on matchday (moving to Hotel Expo on matchday !!) Barcelonalad many thanks...I owe u a beer/guiness pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.