FC Barcelona vs Manchester City FC
UEFA Champions League Round of 16 Second Leg Wednesday 12th March 2014
Day Trip Itinerary Coaches:1-7 in Barcelona
Wednesday 12th March 2014
04:00 hrs:
07:00 hrs:
10:20 hrs:
18:30 hrs: 20:45 hrs:
Please check-in at the “Official Manchester City Supporters” check-in desk at Manchester Airport Terminal 1 for flight TCX9732 to Barcelona Airport. Please note that check-in closes 1 hour prior to departure. ***This is a ticketless flight***
Flight TCX9732 departs Manchester Airport. A meal will be served during the flight appropriate to the time of day. **Match Tickets will be distributed on the flight where applicable**
Anticipated local arrival time at Barcelona Airport. Coach transfer from the airport to Plaça de les Drassanes in Barcelona. Transfer time 30 minutes (subject to traffic conditions). The coaches will drop off at Plaça de les Drassanes and depart from the same location.
Coaches will depart from Plaça de les Drassanes for the Camp Nou. Transfer time approximately 45 minutes (subject to traffic conditions).
Kick-Off: FC Barcelona vs Manchester City FC
After the match the coaches will depart the stadium for Barcelona Airport – transfer time approximately 25 minutes (subject to traffic conditions). It is your responsibility to return to the coaches immediately on leaving the stadium. The coaches will not wait for you.
Thursday 13th March 2014
00:50 hrs: 02:20 hrs:
Anticipated time of departure from Barcelona Airport on flight TCX9733 to Manchester Airport. A meal will be served during the flight appropriate to the time of day.
Anticipated local arrival time at Manchester Airport Terminal 1.
Local authorities, over which Thomas Cook Sport and Manchester City Football Club have no jurisdiction, may amend all movements and times. However we will keep you informed as much as possible on the day.
Telephone numbers to be used in an emergency ONLY:
• Thomas Cook Sport Representative: +44 7748 146 662
• Thomas Cook Sport 24hr Duty Office: +44 1274 730 275
All times shown are local: Spain is 1 hour ahead of the UK British passports must have at least 3 months validity Local Currency – Euro (€)

There is a very good chance that i will have two barca tickets available in the away end, but i will not know untill the day of the game as the tickets were originally for one of my friends and his partner who due to other commitments can not get out to barcelona, but as stated i will not know untill the day of the game. So any one interested in the tickets will need to be in barcelona and able to meet me some where. Any one who is interested please get in touch with me, but i am looking for a blue who has just missed out on tickets and can prove they have a decent amount of points and have a history of posting on here.

de niro said:
simon12 said:
fcbarcelona1901 is another prick trying to wind blues up. Called him off 2 different numbers and caught him out. Mods do that Mod thingy.

done.

And by the way he sent me this message and it is his number just in case you want to call him at 2am or 3 am et6c...."Hi Simon call me to my UK number today and we try to sort it out if you still want the tickets. My number is 07kkkkkkkk. Cheers."

ShawBlue said:
There is a very good chance that i will have two barca tickets available in the away end, but i will not know untill the day of the game as the tickets were originally for one of my friends and his partner who due to other commitments can not get out to barcelona, but as stated i will not know untill the day of the game. So any one interested in the tickets will need to be in barcelona and able to meet me some where. Any one who is interested please get in touch with me, but i am looking for a blue who has just missed out on tickets and can prove they have a decent amount of points and have a history of posting on here.

Hi Shawblue, I'll be there with a mate so can I be first in the queue - already got one ticket. I've DM'd you.

Fcbarcelona1901 bloke seems legit enough. My mate met him today and bought the tickets off him. They're supplied with the Id cards etc so hopefully all good.

simon12 said:
de niro said:
simon12 said:
fcbarcelona1901 is another prick trying to wind blues up. Called him off 2 different numbers and caught him out. Mods do that Mod thingy.

done.

And by the way he sent me this message and it is his number just in case you want to call him at 2am or 3 am et6c...."Hi Simon call me to my UK number today and we try to sort it out if you still want the tickets. My number is 07kkkkkkkk. Cheers."

Boooooooo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.