Barca Away

de niro said:
MisdaH said:
Fcbarcelona1901 bloke seems legit enough. My mate met him today and bought the tickets off him. They're supplied with the Id cards etc so hopefully all good.

how much though?

better safe than sorry.

2 tickets for £250 and they're decent seats sat together. Season cards supplied, ID cards supplied.
He was asking more but I think he'd been messed around enough by people so he let us have them for that.

MisdaH said:
de niro said:
MisdaH said:
Fcbarcelona1901 bloke seems legit enough. My mate met him today and bought the tickets off him. They're supplied with the Id cards etc so hopefully all good.

how much though?

better safe than sorry.

2 tickets for £250 and they're decent seats sat together. Season cards supplied, ID cards supplied.
He was asking more but I think he'd been messed around enough by people so he let us have them for that.

still a tout.

de niro said:
MisdaH said:
de niro said:
how much though?

better safe than sorry.

still a tout.

Not particularly as they are Cat 2 tickets so he's not made much at all on them.

de niro said:
MisdaH said:
de niro said:
how much though?

better safe than sorry.

still a tout.

I hope for your mate they're ok, but my mate felt it wasn't quite right. He was asking £160 a ticket. He gives you his ticket and ID card and then you leave it at the reception of the hotel where you are staying and he will collect it when he gets back to Barcelona...A very trusting guy if you ask me, who doesn't know you AND supports the opposition.

simon12 said:
de niro said:
MisdaH said:

still a tout.

I hope for your mate they're ok, but my mate felt it wasn't quite right. He was asking £160 a ticket. He gives you his ticket and ID card and then you leave it at the reception of the hotel where you are staying and he will collect it when he gets back to Barcelona...A very trusting guy if you ask me, who doesn't know you AND supports the opposition.

I know there's risk involved but we felt it was no more risk than buying from a tout over there and at least we've had the opportunity to speak to the guy and ask questions which probably wouldn't happen over there. The price was also less than we'd have likely paid over there for comparable seats so fingers crossed it works out.

MisdaH said:
de niro said:
MisdaH said:

still a tout.

Not particularly as they are Cat 2 tickets so he's not made much at all on them.

I have no quarms about how people get their tickets, what they pay is up to them. If people start touting on here though they're gone. My pet hate I'm afraid.

My firm have a Barcelona office and I've sourced 3 at 214 euro each (about £180). I've paid for them and I'm picking them up from the ground. This has been arranged via a guy who works for the same outfit as me and who I see on a 6 monthly basis so pretty certain legit.

I'll have one spare if anyone interested - pm me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------GONE--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ShawBlue said:
There is a very good chance that i will have two barca tickets available in the away end, but i will not know untill the day of the game as the tickets were originally for one of my friends and his partner who due to other commitments can not get out to barcelona, but as stated i will not know untill the day of the game. So any one interested in the tickets will need to be in barcelona and able to meet me some where. Any one who is interested please get in touch with me, but i am looking for a blue who has just missed out on tickets and can prove they have a decent amount of points and have a history of posting on here.

PM'd you shawblue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.